Explore Florida with a Reliable Car Rental in St Petersburg
If you are planning to visit St Petersburg on a vacation trip or just for an afternoon getaway to see their impressive arts and culture, as well as their one-of-a-kind attractions, you may want to book a car rental with VroomVroomVroom. We assist and guide travelers every day to get the best rates on car rentals in St Petersburg, and we can help you do the same thing today.
Reasons to book a car rental in St Petersburg at VroomVroomVroom
- Get a wide selection of cars.
- Great rates are awaiting you. Read our price promise for more details.
- Trusted since 2001. We continue to help people find the best car rental.
- Convenient drop off and pick up locations
Driving tips in St Petersburg, Florida
Top Attractions within Saint Petersburg
The Great Explorations Children's Museum in Saint Petersburg is the perfect place for you to take the youngest members of your family during the vacation. The variety of collections presented here is dedicated to helping children understand the basics of different domains and to learn everything a lot easier. Some of the collections you can see here are the Fit4AllKidsVille, the Child-Sized Market, the Veterinary Office, the Great Beginnings and so on.
The Salvador Dali Museum hosts the largest number of artworks by the famous artist outside of Europe. The museum was built in Saint Petersburg in 1982 and it comes as a great opportunity for people in the United States to admire the amazing talent of Salvador Dali. The most important works to be seen here are The Hallucinogenic Toreador and The Discovery of America by Christopher Columbus.
The Saint Petersburg Pier is the perfect place for summer vacations. The pier is considered to be one of the most loved tourist attractions and a local landmark of the community. The pier includes a small aquarium that you might like to visit. In addition to this, you can take up a variety of activities here, such as fishing, boating, shopping and dining.
The BayWalk of Saint Petersburg is a multi-purpose venue. People may use this location like a shopping centre because there are a variety of shops included here offering the best products and prices in the region. The BayWalk may also be suitable for entertainment and dining. There is a huge Muvico Theatre included on the grounds of the complex. The complex is the host of several events throughout the year, one of them being the monthly charity event Wine and Music Series.
Top 5 Things to Do in St Petersburg
St. Petersburg city is located in the Pinellas County of Florida State, in the United States. This city is famous as a vacation spot, especially amongst Europeans and North Americans. St. Petersburg can be found on the map surrounded by Tampa Bay & Gulf of Mexico. This city fully occupied with interesting destinations to visit such as:
1. Kids will cherish visiting the Museum of fine arts: This museum has a wide collection involving contemporary as well as classical artistry in various media. Cezanne, Monet, Bellow, and Renoir are some of the best rotating collections.
2. Sojourn at the Sunken Gardens: These gardens are operated and owned by the Leisure Services Dept. of the city. It offers a botanical experience pertaining to tropical orchids, splendor as well as pools decorated with vivid pink flamingos. The gardens have a rainforest information center, which exhibits snakes, reptiles, scorpions and spiders, as well as charismatic butterfly aviary.
3. Halt at the Boyd Hill Nature Park: It is a very pleasant park offering diverse wild habitats flanked by a golf course, skyline of St. Pete and subsections. It offers biking, amidst the pine flat woods, or perhaps simply stroll the boardwalk.
4. Visit the amazing art gallery: Salvador Dali Museum is home to the maximum Salvador Dali arts found all throughout the world including the famous “The Discovery of America by Christopher Columbus”.
5. Fetish of Shopping: Fulfillment of this fetish can be done at BayWalk, which is an alfresco entertainment complex comprising of a theater, restaurants, and various upscale shops. This destination is aptly called as the “Soul of St. Petersburg”.