St Robert Car Rental Comparison
St. Robert is a small yet charming city in the state of Missouri, United States, located more exactly in Pulaski County. According to the 2010 census, St. Robert has a total population of 2,760 residents and spans on a total area of 7.2 square miles. Even though it is small city, St. Robert will delight every visitor with the multitude of recreational and cultural opportunities that it offers. Should you find yourself in St. Robert, you can rest assured that you will have a very nice time here.
Top Attractions within St. Robert
City of St. Robert Museum is the place where you get to learn many interesting things about the history, heritage, culture and traditions of St. Robert. The numerous exhibits contain numerous artifacts and historical items, as well as an old race track. There is no admission fee at the museum, so you can visit it in confidence.
The St. Robert Golf Course is the municipal 18-hole regulation length gold course serving the city of St. Robert. The golf course is well maintained and will provide exciting and challenging experiences for players of all levels, regardless of their skills or training level. Should you get hungry, you could always go to the snack bar and grab a bite.
El Jimador is a great Mexican restaurant in St. Robert. The food is always fresh and reasonably priced. Besides the diverse Mexican dishes, the menu also features great lunch specials. The atmosphere is always nice and fun, and the staff is friendly, so you can rest assured that you will have a nice time here.
Miller's Grill is another great eating venue in St. Robert, where you will be able to enjoy the best steaks ever. Their daily specials are outstanding. The staff will cater to your every need and will not rush you into ordering, so you can take the time to study the diverse menu and choose whatever you like.
Top 5 Things to Do in St Robert
St. Robert is a metropolis located in the Pulaski County, Missouri, United States. As per the census count, the population of St. Robert in the year of 2000 was 2,760. St. Robert is the prime site of the United States Army Basic Combat Training, lying just before Fort Leonard Wood. Geographically, St. Robert is situated at 92º8'1”W, 37º49'28”N and the city possesses a total land area of 18.7 km².
1. Explore the Regulator's Manor: The Missouri Governor's Mansion offers the visitors to have a glance at the perfect Victorian residence, which is garnished with traditional epoch furnishings.
2. Witness the Oldest Living Edifice: The Lohman Building is regarded as the oldest edifice in the whole city. The visitors can still witness certain historical remains of this residence.
3. Missouri State Capitol Building: This edifice is still the functioning workplace of both the Missouri State Government and the Legislative Arms. The edifice features a giant auditorium, attaining around 238 feet above the ground level, and is decorated with a Ceres (a Roman Goddess) effigy. A museum equipped in the edifice demos around 90,000 historical artistic works along with wonderful canvas.
4. Visit the Vets Gallery: The Missouri Veterinary Museum attributes around 3,500 artifacts that trail the history of the vet vocation. The museum demos a small animal surgery counter of 1870s and a vaccination machine for hog cholera of 1920s.
5. Take a Duck Ride: Ride the Ducks Branson that offers coastal tours to discover the 'heart of Ozarks' from Country Music Boulevard to the fantastic and fashionable sights of Baird Mountain. For more information on the Duck Ride click on the link.