Did you know that Sterling Heights was almost named Sterling Oaks?
Best way to travel: Car
#1 thing to do: Family Go Karts Inc
#2 thing to do: Liberty Park Of America
#3 thing to do: Riverland Amusement Park
Fun Fact: Sterling Heights was ranked the sixth safest city in the U.S. with a population between 100,000—499,999, according to Morgan Quitno's 2006 analysis of crime rates.
#1 Car Rental Company: Enterprise
Located in the Macomb County of the US state of Michigan is the city of Sterling Heights. The city has the fourth largest population in the state of Michigan as per the estimates of the year 2002. The motto of the city is “to strive on behalf of all”.
1. Crocker House Museum: Located on Mount Clemens is one of the most famous museums in the state. It is a nineteenth century Italianate home which has been converted. It is a nice place to go during your visit of Sterling Heights.
2. Detroit Institute of Arts: This is a must visit for all the people who have a passion for art. The institute has on display over 100 galleries which feature centuries of world famous art work.
3. Fisher Mansion: This is located in Detroit, but is easily accessible from Sterling Heights. The mansion has an amazing array of authentic art works from Asia and India. The mansion is run by an efficient team and is open to all tourists.
4. Museum of Natural History: This is located at Ann Arbor. The building has three stories which are filled with exhibits relating to prehistoric life and culture. This is another place that visitors come very often to.
5. Detroit Symphony Orchestra Hall: This is one place that every tourist who comes to Sterling Heights makes a visit to. The hall is home to the 85 year old Detroit Symphony.
|Unfortunately we do not have search enabled at Sterling Heights. |
Please try one of the following nearby locations:
|Book At||Miles/km to Sterling Heights||Directions to Sterling Heights||Latitude||Longitude|
|Royal Oak Twp||8/14||Directions||42.491087||-83.144531|
|*Distance is calculated aerial. Actual will be different.|