Stockton is a city in Northern California, situated on the California Delta, and between Sacramento and Modesto. Stockton is California's 13th biggest city with a population of just under 300 thousand Americans. If you're in Stockton for business, visiting friends & family, or just enjoying vacation time, a car rental can help you explore everything this cool city has to offer. We at VroomVroomVroom are the experts in car rental rate comparison, and we help people throughout the Stockton area to find the lowest prices on rental cars every day. Our site compares all of the available rental cars in Stockton from Avis, Budget, Enterprise, and Hertz.
From a hotel room to a restaurant, or from a meeting room to a job site, a rental car gives you the freedom to zip around town to wherever you need to go. You'll be glad you don't have to wait around for taxis or the bus in Stockton, and you can use our search engine to find any specific type of rental car, truck or SUV that you want to drive while you're here.
Why rent a car in Stockton with VroomVroomVroom?
Travelers to Stockton can, depending on flight availability, land at Stockton Metropolitan Airport, located just south of Stockton's city limits. The airport is frequently used for shipping by manufacturing and agricultural companies. At Stockton Metropolitan, car rental service is provided by Enterprise and Hertz.
Stockton, like Sacramento, is an inland sea port and is connected with San Francisco Bay by the San Joaquin River channel. The Port of Stockton is a fully operating seaport about 75 nautical miles east of San Francisco's Golden Gate Bridge. The port operates a 2,000 acres transportation center and can berth up to 17 vessels that are up to 900 feet in length.
The city of Stockton is a San Joaquin County California state city. The main attraction of the city is its agriculture. The city boasts an impressive agriculture and sports history and these are the main things to look out for while in Stockton. If you are planning an unforgettable vacation in Stockton with a car rental, this guide will take you through the most amazing attractions in California, including the best places to eat and stay.
1. Visit the famous Stockton Asparagus Festival: The Asparagus festival is the most famous festival of Stockton, which attracts as many as 100,000 visitors each year. Being a mainly agricultural city Stockton touts its famous crop Asparagus at this festival where visitors can savor the famous asparagus burritos dish of Stockton.
2. Enjoy the third oldest orchestra of California: Stockton Symphony is California's third oldest orchestra, which the Maestro Peter Jaffe heads. The orchestra is a great cultural asset of the city and offers several performances of famous pieces each year.
3. The Bob Hope Theater: The theater is situated off the fourth Freeway and is on the eastern side of the MacLeod Lake. Visitors can enjoy art performances films, comedy, performances by the local artists and dance shows. The theater is named after the great American entertainer Bob Hope and plays host to great Broadway shows.
4. Play Golf: For the golfing enthusiasts there are different options in Stockton. Some of the popular golf courses in Stockton are Swenson, Brookside Country Club, Elkhorn Country Club, Micke Grove, and Stockton Gold and Country Club. This large choice means that golfers of all abilities can enjoy a round of golf, pre-booking is advised.
5. Museums and Park: San Joaquin Historical Museum and the Haggin Museum house exhibits relating to the agricultural history of Stockton. The Oak Grove Regional Park is another wonderful site to acquaint oneself with the history of the land. Guided tours are available at all of these venues.
|Unfortunately we do not have search enabled at Stockton. |
Please try one of the following nearby locations:
|Book At||Miles/km to Stockton||Directions to Stockton||Latitude||Longitude|
|*Distance is calculated aerial. Actual will be different.|