Rent a car in Stoughton with VroomVroomVroom. Trusted 2001, we compare deals from leading suppliers such as Hertz, Avis, Budget and Enterprise. Our rental car experts have negotiated with our partners so you are assured of finding the best rates.
Stoughton is an American town you can visit in Norfolk County, Massachusetts. Stoughton is located close to Boston, Providence and Cape Cod. It is considered to be the "Birthplace of American Liberty" and is also called "Tough Town". The official name of the city is Town of Stoughton and it is in the Norfolk County of the state of Massachusetts.The town takes its name after the Chief Justice of the Colonial Courts William Stoughton. According to recent statistics, Stoughton has an area of 16.3 square miles and a number of almost 27.000 residents.
is an American town you can visit in Norfolk County, Massachusetts. Stoughton is located close to Boston, Providence and Cape Cod. It is considered to be the "Birthplace of American Liberty" and is also called "Tough Town".
1. Visit Quincy History Museum: This museum is located on Adams Street in the Adams Academy Building that is in the Gothic Style. The items on display at the museum record the local history of more than four centuries. The Abigail and John Adams family history is depicted in full at the museum.
2. The Naval Shipbuilding Museum: The museum is located on Washington Street, Quincy. The local industry of shipbuilding is recorded at this museum through its numerous exhibits. The USS Cruiser is on display at this museum along with the USS Newport News. Simulations and other interactive exhibits are available here.
3. Adams National Historical Park: The park is devoted to the Adams family and their 200 years of history in Stoughton. The home of the family with its great library is to be found at this park. The colorful guided tour is another attraction for visitors at the park.
4. Cedar Hill Golf Course: The Town of Stoughton manages this park and it is a nine-hole par 33 golf course. The golf course houses a shop for golf items, restaurant and a bar. Pre-booking a tee time is essential.
5. Quincy Homestead: This homestead is in the typical colonial style of architecture dating back to the year 1680 and is a great chance to immerse yourself in the era. The Quincy's were one of the leading families in Massachusetts and their personal possessions provide a unique living history.
|Unfortunately we do not have search enabled at Stoughton. |
Please try one of the following nearby locations:
|Book At||Miles/km to Stoughton||Directions to Stoughton||Latitude||Longitude|
|*Distance is calculated aerial. Actual will be different.|