Studio City is in Los Angeles, California and has an area of four square miles. Studio City got its name when Mack Sennett got his studios here in 1920. The highway 101 connects the city to network of freeways of Los Angeles. Some of the famous celebrities that reside in the town include Britney Spears and George Clooney.
Did you know that Studio City is an affluent seven square-mile residential neighborhood in San Fernando Valley?
Best Way to Travel: Car
#1 Thing to do: Studio City Golf Course
#2 Thing to do: Mountains Education Program – Snooky Goldman Nature Center
#3 Thing to do: Aquarium and Pond Care
Fun Fact: Studio City boasts a high socioeconomic status thus making it one of the most desirable places to live within the city of Los Angeles.
1. Universal Studios in Hollywood: This studio of Hollywood is the biggest in the world and it is not only a studio but also a theme park. Visitors can visit the sets of their favorite films and also take rides that are based on the movies.
2. Warner Brothers Studios: is located on the Riverside Drive and the studio tours is the popular attraction for visitors here. The tour takes visitors from backlot streets, film sets, and sound stages. There are also VIP and Deluxe tours of the studio that familiarize visitors with the different aspects of moviemaking.
3. Rejuvenate at the Lush Spa: the spa is at the Laurel Canyon Boulevard in the city, the spa has on offer beauty treatments including facials, massages and alternative therapies. Some of the features of the spa are massages, cocktail facials, photo facials and the specialty of the place Hangover Remedy.
4. Yogatime: treat yourself with some exciting yoga sessions and feel refreshed. The Yogatime is located on the Tujunga Avenue. The place is great to know and practice some of the useful and healing Yoga lessons. Pre-booking a place at a yoga class here is essential as they are very popular.
5. Sunset Romance Flight over California: the flight takes off from the Van Nuys Airport and flies over places such as the Santa Monica Mountain Range, San Fernando Valley, and other places when the sun is setting. This memorable experience would be the highlight of any visit to Studio City.