Experience Great Fun with a Reliable Car Rental in Tacoma
If you are looking for a car rental in Tacoma, VroomVroomVroom can help you find a reliable vehicle fast and easy. We are leaders in car hire comparison and partners with some of the major car hire brands such as Avis, Budget, Hertz, Enterprise and Alamo to bring you the best car rental deals in the United States.
Why book a car rental in Tacoma with VroomVroomVroom?
If you want to explore Tacoma and the rest of Washington, a rental car is the way to go. Here are some of the outstanding reasons why our customers prefer to book their rental cars with us.
- No booking and modification fees. You can cancel for free as well as long as you do it 48 hours prior to pickup.
- Enjoy big savings - Book with ease knowing that you will get the best rates. Our Price Promise assures you are getting a great deal. Click our TnC's page for more details.
- High quality vehicles - We have partnered with major car rental companies so you are assured of finding a first rate vehicle when you book with us.
- Convenience - More choices in cars mean more pick up and drop off locations. This makes it easier to find the nearest depot.
- Excellent service - Our highly motivated customer care experts are available to answer your car rental inquiries. You may contact us via phone, email or live chat.
Best time to visit Tacoma
Weather-wise, the perfect time to visit Tacoma is from July to September when sunny skies and hot temperatures prevail. Don't schedule your trip from January to February because that's when skies are normally grey and the winter drizzle is in full effect. Some of the popular attractions in the city include: Museum of Glass, Foss Waterway Seaport, Wright Park, Washington State History Museum, Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium, Fort Nisqually Living History Museum, Tacoma Dome, Chihuly Bridge of Glass, W.W. Seymour Botanical Conservatory and Tacoma Glassblowing Studio.
Driving tips in Tacoma
The driving time from Tacoma to Seattle is approximately 40 minutes drive or 34 miles, while the traveling time from Tacoma to Olympia is only 32 minutes via rental car. Regarded as a mid-size city, Tacoma has something to offer everyone. With more than 75 parks located throughout the city waiting to be explored, as well plenty of museums, theaters and historic landmarks to visit, you'll have fun in Tacoma.