Enjoy Big Savings When You Book a Cheap Car Rental in Tallahassee
Tallahassee is the state capital of Florida and it's home to over 182 thousand Americans. Its surrounding metropolitan area has about 190 thousand more residents. Tallahassee is the site of the Florida Supreme Court, Florida State and Florida A&M Universities, and is home to the headquarters of the Florida Chamber of Commerce and the Florida Bar. Tallahassee is the major agricultural and trade city on the Florida Panhandle, and has one of the strongest manufacturing and technology-based economies in the state.
Avis, Budget, Enterprise and Hertz provide car rentals in Tallahassee, with multiple pick-up/drop-off locations for Enterprise and Hertz.
If you'll be in Tallahassee on business or for a vacation trip, it's both easy and smart to use us to book your next rental car. Tallahassee's a great city in which to have a cheap car rental, because you'll have the freedom to see all of its amazing historical buildings, explore its great attractions and have fun in the north Florida sun, too! At VroomVroomVroom, we are the experts in car rental and we help people every day to book rental cars, trucks and SUVs in Tallahassee... and all across the great state of Florida!
Benefits of booking a car rental in Tallahassee with VroomVroomVroom
- There are no booking fees.
- There are no cancellation fees! It is free to cancel 48 hours prior to pickup.
- Compare and save on your rental car.
- Save time when you only have to check one site for many companies.
- Book early and get a great deal!
What about flying to Tallahassee? What rental car counters can I find at the airport?
Travelers flying to Tallahassee often land at Tallahassee Regional Airport. At Tallahassee Regional, you'll find these rental car companies located in the Ivan Munroe Terminal Building, Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, Hertz,National and Thrifty.
5 Things You Must Do In Tallahassee
Tallahassee offers something for everyone, from historical monuments to the ballet. While best known as Florida state's capital, Tallahassee is also know for her down-home charm and friendly residents.
1. Hike the Apalachicola National Forest: With over 500,000 acres of lush forest, being outdoors was never such fun. Hike, ride bikes or even hop on horseback to see the best of Florida wilderness. Within 10 miles of downtown Tallahassee.
2. Check out the FSU Seminole Reservation: This beach surrounding Lake Bradford offers water recreational activities as well as grills, docks and canoe and kayak rental opportunities. Spend a quiet, peaceful afternoon skimming the glistening surface of the lake while those dogs are grilling on the BBQ.
3. Downtown Market Place: Open on Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., this bustling event runs March through November. Find fine arts, homemade crafts and live music. The Farmer's Market is one of the best in Florida, and there's always something going on to keep everyone occupied.
4. Visit the Mary Brogan Museum of Art and Science: Young or old or somewhere in between, this museum will captivate interest and keep minds absorbed in their vast collection of artifacts and exhibitions.
5. Go to Lake Jackson: Bass fishing at its best is available at Lake Jackson, a favorite recreational spot for Floridians and fishermen from around the country. Plenty of boat ramps, tackle shops and canoes to keep you in supplies until you catch the next big one!