Tavernier is a nice census-designated place located in Florida, United States. Situated in Monroe County, Tavernier has a population of around 2,100 residents and an area of 2.7 square miles. Tavernier is a wonderful place to visit, being filled with amazing sights of interest and lovely recreational spots. If you are going to be in the area soon, make sure to include some great Tavernier places into your route.
Top Attractions within Tavernier
Tasters Grille & Market is a place that you just have to visit in Tavernier. The food here is absolutely delicious and there really is no way you are not going to love it. You cannot be disappointed by the service you will find in this restaurant. The atmosphere is nice and cozy, the prices are affordable and the service is really fast.
Chad's Deli & Bakery is a great family restaurant located in Tavernier. The sandwiches, the pizza or the muffins here are really good, while the service is both pleasant and efficient. The chocolate chip cookies served in this place should definitely be tasted.
Florida Keys Wild Bird Rehabilitation is a beautiful natural area. In fact, there is no way the beauties you will be able to find here will not manage to impress you. Amenities of the location include walking paths, but also birdwatching areas. You are surely going to have an awesome experience here and this place is a must see if you are traveling with children.
Harry Harries Park is a beautiful natural spot of Tavernier. This is the best place to be at if you are willing to enjoy a relaxing walk while admiring some scenic views, but also if you are willing to have fun while planning outdoor adventures. Amenities of the park include fishing, swimming facilities, a playground, picnic areas, but also courts for basketball and softball. Within the park you will find a wonderful man made beach on which you can relax while enjoying the sun and spend a great family day out in Tavernier.
When you visit Tavernier, you are stepping to the edge of an entirely different world. The Florida Keys stretch to the south, while crystal clear ocean stretches into the west and lush semi-tropical forests range to the east. There's something to please everyone in Tavernier.
1. Visit the Everglades National Park: This park is literally considered the gateway to the Florida Keys that dot the landscape to the south and west of Tavernier. Go bird watching, ride the hydroplanes or hike and fish to your heart's content.
2. Tour the Everglades Alligator Farm: View these prehistoric creatures from behind the safety of fences and glass and marvel at wildlife shows that focus on these 3,000 pound bundles of energy.
3. Swim with the Dolphins: Just a short distance from Tavernier at Key Largo, the entire family can experience the joy of a lifetime while swimming with the dolphins at Dolphins Plus.
4. See the San Pedro Underwater State Park: See the site of the 1733 shipwreck and take a dive in the shallow waters of the Indian Keys, where schools of tropical fish keep you company as you explore. Cannon replicas and coral formations will awe the kids and adults will find history come alive.
5. Take a bike Tour: Rent a bike from Tavernier Bicycle at mile marker 92 and spend a leisurely day exploring everything the area has to offer. From historical landmarks to the best in theatre and arts, there's plenty to see in this city by the sea.
|Unfortunately we do not have search enabled at Tavernier. |
Please try one of the following nearby locations:
|Book At||Miles/km to Tavernier||Directions to Tavernier||Latitude||Longitude|
|*Distance is calculated aerial. Actual will be different.|