Book and Drive a Dependable Car Rental in Temecula
Plan your trip Temecula and have a good time
Temecula is a city with over 105 thousand residents in Southern California. It is located just south of Murrieta, and due to its proximity to Camp Pendleton (35 minutes by rental car), Orange County (60 minutes), San Diego (60 minutes) and downtown Los Angeles (90 minutes if traffic is good), Temecula has become a commuter town for people working in these nearby places. Temecula's population has exploded in recent years, more than tripling between 1990 (27 thousand) and 2010 (100 thousand). Episodes of television's “Star Trek: The Next Generation” and “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” have been filmed in Temecula.
If you need a car rental in Temecula, in Murrieta, or anywhere in Southern California, it's smart and simple to find the lowest rates on rental vehicles here at VroomVroomVroom. We're the only site you need, because we show you true, total prices for all the cars, trucks, and SUVs that you can rent – for the days that you need one – and we never add hidden fees or taxes when you choose which one to book!
Why book with us?
Some of the great advantages that you get to enjoy when booking with us include:
- No booking fees -- ever!
- No cancellation fees up to 48 hours prior to pickup.
- Comparing rates on car rental saves you money and time!
- If you book early, you can usually get a great deal!
- Your personal info is encrypted and protected by our secure website. So feel safe and don't worry!
Once you've booked your rental car, you'll get an instant email confirmation from us. And it will be waiting for you when you get to Temecula!
What should I visit after picking up my Temecula car rental?
With your rental car, you can explore all of the area's great tourist attractions, and everything else that Temecula has to offer! Love to golf? There are 9 local golf courses -- Pechanga's Journey, Temecula Creek Inn, and the SCGA Member's Course in Murrieta are a few of our favorites. Go hit some balls and make a hole-in-one for us… But please, golf carts only – no rental cars! – on the fairways!!!
5 Things You Must Do in Temecula
Located outside of Los Angeles and San Diego, Temecula is Southern California's very own wine country. With hills covered in vineyards and a gentle breeze from the ocean, find plenty to do with dining, shopping and antiquing to complete any day or weekend.
1. Take a taste of Temecula's Wine Country: Around twenty wineries are responsible for making award winning wine with its proper soil and unique climate, and the location of these vineyards are ideal for a cool, relaxing stroll.
2. Hit it big in the Casinos: Don't have time to drive to Vegas? Visit Pechanga Resort and Casino, located in Temecula Valley for games ranging from Slots to Roulette as well as delicious food and live music or entertainment.
3. Visit Old Town Temecula: If you love antique shopping, this is the place for you! A wooden boardwalk filled with boutiques, art galleries and over 600 antique shops is a destination for any shopper. History comes alive through old buildings and replicas of life back in the beginning of the cities roots.
4. Soar with Aerosports: The thermal winds in Temecula Valley make it prime location for aerial sports. Pick between Hot Air Ballooning, Skydiving and Paragliding among others to create a perfect adventure for all those adrenalin junkies.
5. Relax with recreation: With over 60 parks and recreation facilities, there is always time for a sports tournament, special sporting events and even parties. Located close to Temecula, professional affiliate baseball teams offer year round special events or even baseball games.