Tequesta is a charming village in the state of Florida, United States, located more exactly in Palm Beach County and being the northernmost municipality in the South Florida Metropolitan Area. With a total population of 5,828 residents, according to the 2004 census, Tequesta may be considered a small village, but it will surely impress every visitor with its small town charm. Regardless if you find yourself here for business or personal purposes, Tequesta will show you a good time, as it provides a multitude of cultural and recreational opportunities for people of all ages.
Top Attractions within Tequesta
Blowing Rocks Nature Preserve is a spectacular place in Tequesta, situated in the core of the nature, perfect to visit on a stormy day, when the big waves are hitting the rocks. Otherwise, this place can be very serene, too. When there are not any high tides and high wave action, you can even see the reef. Nevertheless, the scenery is simply amazing and will leave you breathless.
Constitution Park is the place in Tequesta where you can relax, take in the fresh air and spend a nice day in the outdoors. Besides the playing areas which children will particularly enjoy, the park also features basketball courts, a skateboard park, and walking trails. The park is also the place where concerts and festivals are being held.
EVO is a popular restaurant in Tequesta, which you must check out at least once during your staying here. The diverse menu will provide something for every taste bud. And the food is simply delicious. The staff is really friendly, professional and knowledgeable, ready to ask whatever questions you might have.
Vulcano's Ristorante is another great dining venue in Tequesta. This restaurant focuses on traditional Italian cuisine, so if you are in the mood for tasty, flavorful Italian specials, come here and you will not regret it. The pizza served here is the best in the county. And the exotic, mouthwatering beverages and cocktails will definitely delight your senses.
Tequesta, Florida, offers offshore breezes, hundreds of miles of white sands, rippling waves and beauty that doesn't quit. That's what Tequesta is all about.
1. Visit the Burt Reynolds Museum: Fans of the famous actor will love to visit the Burt Reynolds and Friends Museum, which contains memorabilia and artifacts collected by the actor throughout his famous life.
2. See the Busch Wildlife Sanctuary: Located near Tequesta in Jupiter, this sanctuary offers care to sick and injured wildlife. A great place for both adults and children to visit, it's a learning experience that you won't soon forget.
3. Visit the Lighthouses: The Tequesta area has a large number of lighthouses to visit and explore.
4. Climb aboard the Manatee Queen Pontoon Boat: For some watery entertainment, take a ride on the Intracostal Waterway and the Loxahatchee River on the pontoon boat that's sure to entertain young and old alike.
5. Tour the Marinelife Center: Located a short drive from Tequesta, the Marinelife Center offers visitors an up close and personal encounter with endangered and protected sea turtles. Visit the labs and the sea turtle hospital and the aquarium for a once in a lifetime experience.
|Unfortunately we do not have search enabled at Tequesta. |
Please try one of the following nearby locations:
|Book At||Miles/km to Tequesta||Directions to Tequesta||Latitude||Longitude|
|North Palm Beach||11/17||Directions||26.81756||-80.08199|
|West Palm Bch||18/29||Directions||26.716174||-80.053305|
|West Palm Beach||18/29||Directions||26.71534||-80.05337|
|*Distance is calculated aerial. Actual will be different.|