Compare Deals to Find A Cheap Car Rental in The Villages
We are the experts in car rental rate comparison, and we can help you save money on a high-quality car rental in The VIllages for a day, a week, or longer. Just enter the dates on which you'll need the rental into the boxes above, and check out all the available vehicles from the respected national car rental companies. Enterprise and Hertz are waiting to serve you in The Villages! If you need to rent a car in The Villages, or anywhere in central Florida - VroomVroomVroom got you covered!
The Villages is a community in central Florida that is home to a rapidly-growing population of retirees. Located between Ocala and Orlando, and developed by Harold Schwartz and his son H. Gary Morse, The Villages has been a planned living community for decades. The project began first as a mail-order real estate business (until laws prohibited that) in the 1960's, and then as a mobile home park in Lake County. It became The Villages in 1992 and now includes portions of Florida's Lake, Marion and Sumter Counties. The Villages population has exploded from 83 hundred in 2000 to over 51 thousand in 2010, and is now estimated at over 93 thousand! Both the United States Census Bureau (in 2008) and Forbes magazine (in 2012) have called The Villages the fastest growing micropolitan area/small town in the country.
What are the advantages of booking with us?
We don't charge you in any way for booking your car rental with us! You can also cancel for free as long as you do it 48 hours prior your pickup. Other benefits of booking at VroomVroomVroom include:
- Free to modify.
- Save money and time
- Book early and get a great deal.
- Feel safe using our SSL encrypted secure website with your personal information!
- Excellent service. If you have any questions, contact us and our customer care experts will be more than glad to help you.
What can you do in The Villages when you have a rental car?
There are plenty of great activities to keep you busy when you're in The Villages. With your rental car, you'll be able to zip back and forth between fun events, visits with friends, shopping outings, and dinner at fine restaurants. The benefits of having your own car rental are numerous, but the best part is that you can take your time and do things on your own schedule, never waiting for a ride or having to leave early… you rental car gives you freedom!
Top Attractions Within The Villages
BoneFish Grill is a local seafood restaurant in The Villages. The venue is specialised in market fresh seafood and fish cooked over a wood burning grill. The main specialities of the menu are White Tuna Tacos, Imperial Flounder, Rhea's New Zealand Orange Roughy, Fresh Strawberry Shortcake. Aside from the mouthwatering dishes, this The Villages restaurant offers a fine selection of beverages: from water to cocktails and Martinis.
Perkins Restaurant and Bakery is another wonderful eating spot in The Villages, where you can enjoy a wide range of food. There are seafood specials, breakfast platters and delicious desserts. The portions come in all sizes, since the same dishes come in smaller portions for children. The bakery also offers a range of mouth-watering desserts, such as cream pies, fruit pies, muffins, cookies and treats.
Olive Garden is yet another great fooding spot in The Villages, where you can enjoy authentic Italian specialities for lunch, dinner or take out. You can enjoy freshly baked garlic bread sticks and any type of homemade soup or salad with any entrée. Alongside with the mouthwatering dishes, you can also choose one of the fine wines from the beverage list.
Tierra Del Sol Country Club is a restaurant in The Villages, where you can enjoy real Mexican food. Everything takes you on a journey to Mexico. From the food, the ambiance, the music and the beverages. The staff is very friendly and willing to cater to the every need of the customers.
5 Things You Must Do in The Villages:
This community is a 55+ retirement location in central Florida, and has much to offer, from performing arts to boutique shops. Recreation centers are located throughout The Villages, providing entertainment and programs year round.
1. Join a social club: The Villages has a list of social clubs that appeal to everyone. There are garden, lunch, single and neighborhood clubs for all to enjoy. It is also home to one of the largest “Red Hat” chapters in the United States.
2. Dance the night away: As with a variety of clubs, there are also many dancing programs and venues to join in. Practice anything from swing dancing to trying out tap, or jazz. Music is also a big part of The Villages, so take part in theatre, acting or playing an instrument.
3.Stay fit: Join in an exercise class! The Villages offers classes featuring Yoga and stretch classes, as well as power walking opportunities. With all the great locations surrounding the community, you can have fun while improving your health.
4. Appreciate Art: While staying in The Villages, check out Global Art Safari. This gallery features some of the most unique and original art money can buy. Decorative art glass, wood carvings and fashion jewelry are just some of the reasons all art lovers should visit.
5. Take a Water tour: Discover a part of Florida that not many are able to see by traveling though natural canals and enjoying beautiful scenery. Lake County Waterways offer water tours in Mount Dora on a daily basis and can be perfect for special occasions.