Compare Deals to Find a Cheap Car Rental in Titusville
Are you looking for a cheap car rental in Titusville? VroomVroomVroom can help you with that by listing down all the available vehicles offered by the country's leading car hire companies including Avis, Budget, Enterprise and Hertz. You can easily sort the list by price so you can find the cheapest rental car.
Titusville is a city in Brevard County, Florida, United States, being also the county seat of the Brevard County. Situated on the Indian River and near Merrit Island, Titusville has many attractions and wonderful places. With a car rental in tow, you can easily explore the city and its surroundings.
Reasons to book a car rental in Titusville with VroomVroomVroom
- Zero booking fee
- More choices in vehicles
- More pick up and drop off locations
- Modify your booking for free. You can also cancel for free as long as you do it 48 hours prior to pickup.
- Get the best deal with our price promise. Read our TnCs for more details.
- Reaching out to us is easy! Contact us either via phone call, email or live chat.
5 Things You Must Do in Titusville
Whether you like to stroll along the water or take in some history, Titusville is filled with activities that are sure to please everyone
1. Walk into space: The US Space walk of Fame can be found in the Sears Town Mall on US1 in Titusville, and it is the only exhibit that honors American Astronauts, as well as the men and women who have helped make space exploration possible.
2. Visit Downtown: The Downtown Titusville area offers a variety of arts & crafts, shopping destinations, and many gift shops. There are various restaurants to choose from, as well as a park to relax.
3. Hike in nature: The Enchanted Forest Sanctuary is located in southern Titusville, and aims to preserve natural habitats in Brevard. There are miles of hiking trails for everyone to enjoy, as well as abundant plant life in the Sanctuary.
4. Take a walking tour: Get to know the history of Titusville through a walking tour located among public walkways. Throughout the city, panels share a story about specific historical sites, as well as show pictures of period life.
5. Be patriotic: Thanks to the citizens of Titusville, patriotic displays of 250 flags make up the Avenue of the Flags. Originally, these flags were created as a bicentennial celebration on 1976, but the town has made it a city landmark since 1990. Flags are replaced on average every three years due to wear and tear from the weather and natural elements.