Compare Deals to Find a Reliable and Cheap Car Rental in Titusville
Useful information on Titusville, Florida
Titusville is a city in Brevard County, Florida, United States, being also the county seat of the Brevard County. Situated on the Indian River and near Merrit Island, Titusville has many attractions and wonderful places. It is included in the Palm Bay-Melbourne-Titusville Metropolitan Statistical Area and has about 43, 700 inhabitants.
Top Attractions in Titusville
Valentino's New York Style Pizza&Restaurant is an enjoyable place to have a delicious and fresh meal. The variety of food is incredible, so it is highly recommended. There are other reasons why this restaurant is so popular. Its prices and services are also great. The ambiance is friendly and soothing. One of the most popular dishes is pizza with a thin and crispy crust, as well as the Chicken Pomodoro. The dishes are well seasoned and the flavours are extraordinary. The salads and the pasta are also very tasty. Portions are huge and the place is very clean. With so many strong points, this restaurant in Titusville is a great place.
Buck Lake is a must try for any tourist who visits Titusville. The lake, as well as the surroundings look incredible. It is a wonderful area found in Titusville where people can enjoy many activities and water sports. It also features many and long hiking and biking trails. Tourists can go fishing and explore the area completely. Bird watching, long walking are also a great thing that people can do here. Large parking and camping areas are also available near this lake in Titusville. The beautiful colors of the lake look incredible, the air is fresh, so visitors can enjoy this quiet and beautiful spot.
U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame is a fascinating attraction in Titusville which must not be omitted. This museum is dedicated to astronauts, including many interesting exhibits. It is a great educational and historical experience. It is also an opportunity to find out more about all those people who pioneered space exploring. The photos and the displays are amazing, so do not miss them.
5 Things You Must Do in Titusville
Whether you like to stroll along the water or take in some history, Titusville is filled with activities that are sure to please everyone
1. Walk into space: The US Space walk of Fame can be found in the Sears Town Mall on US1 in Titusville, and it is the only exhibit that honors American Astronauts, as well as the men and women who have helped make space exploration possible.
2. Visit Downtown: The Downtown Titusville area offers a variety of arts & crafts, shopping destinations, and many gift shops. There are various restaurants to choose from, as well as a park to relax.
3. Hike in nature: The Enchanted Forest Sanctuary is located in southern Titusville, and aims to preserve natural habitats in Brevard. There are miles of hiking trails for everyone to enjoy, as well as abundant plant life in the Sanctuary.
4. Take a walking tour: Get to know the history of Titusville through a walking tour located among public walkways. Throughout the city, panels share a story about specific historical sites, as well as show pictures of period life.
5. Be patriotic: Thanks to the citizens of Titusville, patriotic displays of 250 flags make up the Avenue of the Flags. Originally, these flags were created as a bicentennial celebration on 1976, but the town has made it a city landmark since 1990. Flags are replaced on average every three years due to wear and tear from the weather and natural elements.