VroomVroomVroom can help get you the best car rental deal for your vacation in Toledo. We compare rates from major suppliers in the United States, including Enterprise. Just fill in the search menu with your travel plans and a comparison list of top car rental vehicles will be generated on your specified dates and times.
With its vast cultural attractions and family fun, Toledo is filled with different things to do. Relax among the gardens, or hit the roller coaster for an excitement packed visit.
1. Go to the zoo: Rated one of the top ten zoos in the United States, Toledo Zoo make sure that each visitor has the time of their life! There are many exhibits to view, including the Hippoquarium, Arctic Encounter, and Children's Zoo. For more information on the Zoo click on the link.
2. Appreciate Art: The Toledo Museum of Art is home to a world famous glass exhibits, as well as many famous paintings and sculptures. With free admission, the museum is a great opportunity to view other art from around the world.
3. Relax in the garden: What better way to relax then to stroll around beautiful botanical gardens? There are many different garden themes within the Toledo Botanical Garden including a Pioneer Garden, Vegetable Garden and an Herb Garden.
4. Hit the amusement park: If walking in gardens is not enough excitement for you, check out Cedar Point Amusement Park. More than any other park in the world, Cedar Point offers 68 different rides, and 16 roller coasters! For anyone looking for extra thrills hop on Top Thrill Dragster, which reaches heights of 420 feet and speeds of 120 mph.
5. Go back in history: The whole family can take a trip back into time with Sauder Village in Archbold. Guides in historic costumes teach you how families' lived more than 100 years ago, as well as displaying craftsmen skills in glass, metal and wood.