Compare and Drive a Cheap Car Rental in Torrance - Enjoy Big Savings
Torrance is an oceanfront city and suburb of Los Angeles in the state of California, and is home to about 150 thousand residents. Torrance boasts 30 city parks, and is known for suffering from comparatively less crime than many parts of Los Angeles County. Its 1.5 miles of Pacific Ocean beaches are less popular than those of Manhattan Beach or Redondo Beach, but are just as beautiful. Torrance is the original home of the American Youth Soccer Organization (AYSO)
This city has the 2nd highest concentration of people from Japan in the mainland United States, at 8.88%? Only Gardena has a larger percentage of Japanese neighbors. The Jared Sidney Torrance was a real estate developer in the early 20th century who gathered investors together to buy land and plan the community of Torrance. The town was founded in 1912? Now several houses in “Old Town Torrance” are over 100 years old.
Where to find a reliable car rental in Torrance
When you're in Torrance on vacation or for a business trip, it's wise to have a car rental because it allows you the freedom and luxury to travel around this nice area of L.A. at your convenience, and without having to wait for a taxi or public transportation.
At VroomVroomVroom, we want to help you book a cheap car rental by offering you all the tools you need to search for and find the exact type of rental car you'd like to drive when you're in Torrance. And it will be great when you have free time, because your affordable car rental can take you to any fine restaurant or fun attraction that you want to visit in Torrance – or anywhere in Los Angeles!
If you need help in booking your car rental in Torrance, contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
5 Things You Must Do in Torrance
Torrance, California is the twelfth-largest city in the state, located between Orange County and Los Angeles County, with an edge on the Pacific Ocean. Big enough to provide lots of activities but small enough to still have that personal touch, its perfect climate and large number of parks and open areas make it a tourist haven.
1. Explore the Parks: Check out one or more of Torrance's 46 different parks and recreation amenities. From the largest, Wilson Park, with its skate park and roller hockey rink, to tiny little neighborhood parks, Torrance has a spot for you to relax and enjoy the gorgeous weather.
2. Visit the Del Amo Fashion Center, one of the largest shopping malls in the country. One day of shopping can't do justice to this immense experience. Give yourself a couple of days for a leisurely stroll.
3. Visit the wilds in the middle of town. Wilderness Park and Madrona Marsh are two protected areas with lush vegetation. Madrona Marsh is a wetland area, preserve and nature center well worth a visit.
4. Visit Torrance Beach. This is California — you're obligated to wiggle your toes in the sand! At the end of Torrance Blvd you'll find Torrance Beach, complete with seafood restaurants at the edge of the sand.
5. Go to the Farmer's Market. It's open year-round, but if you go in summer and autumn, when the freshest produce is rolling in, you may end up rolling out! Food galore plus flowers, plants, and more. Tuesdays and Saturdays, 8am to 1pm.