Finding a Reliable Car Rental in Tucker is Fast and Easy
Tucker is census-designated place located in DeKalb County, Georgia, United States. Tucker formed around Brownings Courthouse and numbers approximately 27,500 inhabitants. It hosts many attractions, fun and recreational opportunities. Tucker is a wonderful place for the entire family, as well as for friends.
5 Things You Must do in Tucker
Tucker, Georgia is a town of just under 30,000 people located safely inland in north-central Georgia. Never officially incorporated, services are provided by DeKalb County. Tucker is a bedroom community of Atlanta, with a slower pace and more relaxed atmosphere.
1. Walk up and down Main Street. Currently the focus of a revitalization project, it still bears the imprint of the past. Browse the shops and walk past the high school, where the local football team might be practicing.
2. Play at Stone Mountain Park. Just outside of the Tucker city limits is the 3,200 acre Stone Mountain Park. There are plenty of attractions to keep everyone happy, as well as 15 miles of nature trails, a skyride, campground, and four-diamond Marriott hotel. You'll leave happy!
3. Learn something new at the Fernbank Science Center. The largest planetarium in the United States, this 70-foot-diameter building is also the only one owned by a school district. Since opening in 1967 it has been dedicated to education.
4. Get your shopping fix at the North DeKalb Mall. Over 75 retails stores and restaurants, plus a movie theater. Spend the day and find everything you need in one convenient location. Buy a gift for yourself as well as someone else!
5. Visit the Fernbank Museum of Natural History. See dinosaurs, sea creatures, reptiles, mammals and birds. Your kids can enjoy hands-on exhibits. Fernbank has permanent exhibits as well as special exhibitions, so visit often.
Top Attractions within Tucker
Blue Ribbon Grill provides the best food in Tucker. The menu variety, as well as the fresh ingredients, spices and ambiance attract numerous clients. This spot is a nice family restaurant, featuring also a bar. The beverages are also very tasty and refresh you after a long sight seeing day. Parking areas are also available. The food is as home cooking, so you will order more although the portions are decent.
Jumpin Jamboree is a play and indoor party centre where lots of people come to have fun and relax. It is one of the best fun providers in Tucker. It provides toddler activities, inflatables, interactive games, birthday parties, special events and is ideal both for parents and kids. It also features many other attractions and recreation opportunities both for kids and their parents. This fun centre in Tucker is the best place where kids and parents have a lot of fun and spend a wonderful time together.
Heritage Golf Links is found in Tucker and provides many facilities, representing a wonderful opportunity for having fun and staying fit. The area features an amazing beauty, as well as streams, old and green trees, rolling fields and fresh green grass. It is popular as being one of the best golfing facilities in Georgia. The experience will be more thrilling and unforgettable as visitors can take up golf lessons. Skills and previous experience are not necessary. The field can also be rented for special events. A vacation in Tucker is incomplete without visiting this amazing golf facility.