Compare and Grab a Dependable Car Rental in Tulsa Swiftly
Find a reliable car rental in Tulsa with VroomVroomVroom. We compare all of the best deals from Avis, Enterprise, Budget and Hertz in Tulsa. If you want to explore Oklahoma in comfort and style, come to VroomVroomVroom for your rental car.
5 Things You Must Do in Tulsa
Tulsa, Oklahoma is tucked into the northeast corner of the state and is home to almost 400,000 people. From its wild west and railroad beginnings, Tulsa has grown into a diversified cultural center with a little something to offer everyone.
1. Wallow in American art at the Gilcrease Museum. View art and artifacts, including both the Native American and cowboy sides of history. Be wowed by Remington bronze sculptures, dine at the Osage Restaurant, then take a stroll through 23 acres of beautiful gardens.
2. Drive Route 66. The “Main Street of America”, goes right through Tulsa. After it was paved in 1938, the first of the ubiquitous cafes, gas stations and roadside motels began to change the face of rural America. For more information on Route 66 click on the link.
3. Get wild at the Tulsa Zoo. “America's Favorite Zoo” (2005) sits on 78 acres and houses both a zoo and a Living Museum. They have the wonders of Africa, a rain forest, Asia, oceans, and more. There's fun for everyone here! For more information on the Zoo click on the link.
4. Go from wild animals to wild nights. Tulsa's “Blue Dome District” is named for a former gas station on Route 66 with a blue dome. Today it's the center of downtown night life. Visit during the Blue Dome Arts Festival and Mayfest for more action than you can pack into one night.
5. Germany in Oklahoma? Oktoberfest breaks out every year. Cheer on participants in the Bier Barrel Race, then cool your throat with beer from the festival's commemorative stein—a new one is designed each year.