Situated in the Franklin country, Stanton is the place where tourists can find a lot of diversity in culture and traditions. Some of the places worth visiting in Stanton are:
1. Go to The Antique Toy Museum: This place will surely be a heaven for the kids. Full of antique toys which are many decades old; this museum also features some latest toys too. This museum surely has something for everyone. The old mechanical toys are the most popular toys displayed in the museum.
2. Spend time at Stanton Campgrounds: The campgrounds are one of the best places where the tourists can spend some time or even stay during the vacations. The tourists can involve themselves in various activities at this place. From catching fish from the pond to horse riding, everything is present over here.
3. A Day at Meramec Caverns: This is a must visit place in Stanton. The caverns compromise of 6,000 caves which are spread over an area of about 26 miles. These caverns were used by the union forces during the civil war period, for gun powder production and later for hide out. Today, these caverns are the most visited place in Stanton and even contain a gift shop.
4. Get enchanted at the Meramec State Park: Spread over an area of about 7,000 acres, the park is managed by the Natural Resource Department of Missouri. The park is full of steep climbs and dense pine forests.
5. Visit the Robertsville State Park: Located near to the Meramec River at close proximity of Stanton, the park is spread over an area of 1,225 acres. The tourists can even involve themselves in activities like fishing, hiking, boating and canoeing.
|Unfortunately we do not have search enabled at Union. |
Please try one of the following nearby locations:
|Book At||Miles/km to Union||Directions to Union||Latitude||Longitude|
|*Distance is calculated aerial. Actual will be different.|