1. Witness the Facade of Hardcore Baseball Action: Visalia houses a baseball park for the trivial league called the Recreation Park. This minor league baseball park can bench around 1,650 spectators at a time.
2. Experience the Diversified Cultural Gallery: Situated in the heart of Visalia, the Central California Chinese Cultural Center, perfectly exhibits the 19th century's historical deeds of the Chinese refugees. A Confucian temple is also configured on the premises along with a separate exhibition space encompassing traditional handicrafts, architectural discoveries, and historical canvas.
3. Check out the Biggest and Absolute Museum: One of the biggest and absolute art galleries is in Visalia. It is the Mooney Grove Museum that displays several historical artifacts such as weapons, bowls, etc.
4. Shell Out for Some Worthy Shopping in Downtown: The central part of Visalia is the most regular shopping destination for the people searching for some local combination of cafes and retail outlets.
5. Skating Surface: The Provident Skate field is an inline skating field and skateboard location with an estimated area of 24,000 square feet, offering great skating and skate boarding.