Compare Deals to Find The Lowest Priced Car Rental in Visalia - Save Time and Money
Useful information on Visalia, California
Located in the nucleus of California's agricultural San Joaquin Valley, Visalia is a central California city. It is based 190 miles north of Los Angeles and 230 miles southeast of San Francisco. The recent census count in the year of 2007 revealed a guesstimated populace of 117,774 inhabitants and an urban area of 429,006. Established in 1852, Visalia is one of the oldest undeviating national resolutions amid Los Angeles, Stockton, and California. Visalia's most admirable tourist destinations are cited below.
1. Witness the Facade of Hardcore Baseball Action: Visalia houses a baseball park for the trivial league called the Recreation Park. This minor league baseball park can bench around 1,650 spectators at a time.
2. Experience the Diversified Cultural Gallery: Situated in the heart of Visalia, the Central California Chinese Cultural Center, perfectly exhibits the 19th century's historical deeds of the Chinese refugees. A Confucian temple is also configured on the premises along with a separate exhibition space encompassing traditional handicrafts, architectural discoveries, and historical canvas.
3. Check out the Biggest and Absolute Museum: One of the biggest and absolute art galleries is in Visalia. It is the Mooney Grove Museum that displays several historical artifacts such as weapons, bowls, etc.
4. Shell Out for Some Worthy Shopping in Downtown: The central part of Visalia is the most regular shopping destination for the people searching for some local combination of cafes and retail outlets.
5. Skating Surface: The Provident Skate field is an inline skating field and skateboard location with an estimated area of 24,000 square feet, offering great skating and skate boarding.
If there's any problem or you need some assistance in booking a car rental in Visalia, don't hesitate to contact us either via phone call, email or live chat.