VroomVroomVroom can help you find a reliable and affordable rental car in Vista by comparing deals from major companies, including Avis, Budget, Hertz, and Enterprise. You can filter the result by price to make it easier to find the lowest rates. Once you have found the perfect vehicle, click on book and get an instant confirmation!
Vista is a beautiful city in the state of California, United States, located more exactly in San Diego County, 7 miles inland from the Pacific Ocean. It is a great city, being listed as the 7th best place for family life in the country. Nevertheless, Vista is also a great tourist destination, since it provides a multitude of recreational and cultural opportunities.
We have been helping customers book a car rental across the United States for more than a decade and here are some of the perks of reserving a rental car through us:
If you prefer a warmer weather, then it is best to travel to Vista from July to September. For a cooler temperature, visit the hilly city on May and June. Don't miss two of the most popular events in Vista: the Vista Strawberry Festival is usually held on May and the North Country Saint Patrick's Festival held every March.
The primary means of transportation in Vista is the automobile that's why it is advisable to book a rental car when you are visiting this place. Some of the highways and major roads in Vista include the State Route 78, Vista Village Drive and Santa Fe Avenue. You can go on a day trip to San Diego, which is 34 miles away from Vista with a driving time of approximately an hour depending on your average speed. The closest international airport is the San Diego International Airport,
The Wave Waterpark is a great provider of family fun in Vista, as it gives both locals and tourists the chance to cool off in the hot summer days. Children will be thrilled with the variety of slides, rides and other water attractions featured by the park. The park also has a great food place where you can grab a bite.
The Antique Gas & Steam Engine Museum is a nice cultural institution in Vista that dates back to 1969. The museum is open all year round and it welcomes its visitors with numerous interesting exhibits, including steam engines, tractors, blacksmiths, and many more.
Rancho Guajome Adobe is a historic site in Vista, designating an adobe house that served as a Spanish Colonial hacienda. The ranch was built in 1852 and was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1970.
The Yellow Deli is a great restaurant in Vista, where you can go with your friends, enjoy the amazing food, and stay up late talking. The atmosphere is really nice, as the venue looks just like a tree house. The food will definitely rise to the expectations, so you cannot go wrong by coming here.
Ciao is another great dining venue in Vista. This charming Italian restaurant will provide you with an excellent dining experience, as it has great food, great service, and great atmosphere. The restaurant is very popular among locals of all ages, so you have got to try it. The Moonlight Theater is located nearby, so you might check it out, as well.
Basically, Vista is a city situated in San Diego County of California. The estimated census count of 2000 reveals a gross populate of 89,857. Vista is ranked as the seventh finest city in the entire United States for family life, due to the factors such as commercial advantages, jobs, climate, price of surviving, and edification. As per the geographical measurements conducted by the US Census Agency, Vista has a gross area of 48.4 km² of land mass. Certain top rated visiting destinations of Vista are cited below.
1. Brengle Terrace Recreational Park: Situated in the Northern side of San Diego County, the Brengle Terrace Recreational Park is amazingly appealing. Further, the park is encompassed with a square for horseshoes along with a kid's park.
2. Friendly Theater: The Moonlight Amphitheatre is an al fresco theater, which specializes in musical creations with many musical bashes during the summer every year. The Moonlight Amphitheater can bench around 2,000 viewers at a time.
3. Traditional Steam and Gas Engine Exhibition: Organized in southern California's “early farm life” art gallery, the Traditional Steam and Gas Engine Exhibition demonstrates various gas and steam engine usage methods for a better yield from the farms.
4. Witness the Exceptional Makeup of an Integral Adobe: Rancho Buena Adobe is an historical art gallery, which successfully preserves the leftovers of a Spanish Land Grant from 1845. The gallery engrosses excellent crafts of that period.
5. Rejoice in the Watery Playing Field: The Wave Water Park offers immense watery recreational fun on its fresh water pools. Visitors can play on various slides and waterfalls in this park.