Voorhees Car Rental Comparison
Voorhees is a nice township in the state of New Jersey, United States, located more exactly in Camden County and being a suburb of New Jersey at the same time. The history of Voorhees goes back to 1899, when the township was founded, incorporated, and named after the New Jersey governor who authorized its creation. According to the 2010 census, Voorhees now has a total population of 29,131 residents and spans on a total area of 11.6 square miles. Voorhees is also worth visiting, since it is filled with fun activities for people of all ages.
Top Attractions within Voorhees
Echelon Mall is the main shopping facility serving Voorhees. Besides the numerous stores, you will also find here many dining options and an indoor amusement park called Exhilarama, where children can have a fantastic time while you go on a relaxing shopping spree.
The Kresson Golf Course is a nice golfing facility in Voorhees, featuring a well maintained 18-hole regulation length golf course that will provide a fun, exciting and challenging golfing experience for players of all levels. If you get hungry, you could grab a bite at the snack bar.
Fieni's is an Italian restaurant in Voorhees that you will surely love. Even if you are not into Italian cuisine, the different choices on the diverse menu provide something that will satisfy every taste bud. The food is delicious and it comes in large portions, and at an affordable price. The staff and service are excellent, too, so this place will definitely provide you with a fantastic dining experience.
Main Street Pub is the dining venue in Voorhees that will impress you with the diversity that if offers. If you are looking for a place to eat where the service is really nice and fast, then you cannot go wrong by coming here. The pub also offers a wide diversity of beverages and often features drink specials.
5 Things To Do in Voorhees
Welcome is a word which is often heard in Voorhees. A township that is full of zest, fun and a lot of rhythm.
Located not more than 20 miles from East Philadelphia, and halfway between New York and Washington DC, the Voorhees has a population of more than 28,000 people.
1. Dive in for some fun at Adventure Aquarium: It is 12.44 miles from Voorhees and an ideal place to take your kids as a nice Sunday treat. This is a state of the art aquarium. It has a 4D Theatre, Irazu Falls (about 400 gallons of water pours into a pool which has all kinds of fish), then you can see the Caribbean currents, seal shores etc.
2. Go back in time in the Camden County Historical Society: Located 10.37 miles from Voorhees, this is one of the largest known public libraries in Camden. As American history has diversified, the library has continued to try and preserve this history and educate the general public.
3. Chill out at the Clementon Amusement Park: After a lot of brainstorming on the history of the United States, why not have some fun! Let's take a trip on the sailing ship and when you reach your required destination just make a stop. This park is just 3.59 miles from Voorhees. The foundation stone of this park dates back to 1907. Children can hop on to the Carousal which has old horses and chariots, or even the showboat called Clementon Belle. The Ferris wheel is an essential trip. You can sway from one end to another in the Flying Pharaoh. A day in this amusement park is worth a look!
4. Catch the latest film at AMC Theatre: If you want to watch a movie, then there is no other theatre better than this one. It is said to the one of the largest theatres in North America. This theatre is 4.35 miles away from Voorhees.
5. Get bowled over at Brunswick bowling and Billiards Corporation: About 8.55 miles from Voorhees; this bowling alley is one of the most sought after family destinations.