Download the FREE VroomVroomVroom App
Compare Rates to Get a Reliable Car Rental at Warwick Airport
T.F. Green Airport is served by nine car rental companies: Advantage Rent A Car; Alamo; Avis; Budget; Dollar; Enterprise; Hertz; National and Thrifty. T.F. Green Airport is the main destination for travelers flying to Providence, Rhode Island. The airport's inter-modal station (opened in 2010) has an elevated walkway to and from the terminal, and in the station you'll find the rental car garage - near the commuter rail parking lot. It isn't uncommon for travelers on business trips or visiting relatives to fly to Providence, and then hop into a rental car and drive for an hour to reach a destination in Boston's southern neighborhoods!
Green Airport was named in honor of a former U.S. Senator, the late Theodore Francis Green, and was the 1st airport in the country owned by a state when it opened in 1931. The terminal building was completely rebuilt in 1996, and in 2012, a two-to-three year project to expand and improve safety on the runways began. In 2011, this airport handled just over 3.8 million passengers!
Why a book a car rental with VroomVroomVroom?
Here are some of the reasons why a lot of our loyal customers choose to book their rental cars through VroomVroomVroom.
- If you're traveling to the Boston or Providence areas, and you fly to T.F. Green in Warwick, it's both easy and wise to book a cheap T.F. Green Airport car rental to drive around as you visit family, friends or conduct your business appointments. VroomVroomVroom is the easy way to compare cheap rates on rental cars from all the major suppliers across New England!
- As the experts in car rental rate comparison, we can help you to book a high-quality car, truck or SUV rental at low prices at T.F. Green Airport or at a dozen other locations in Warwick and Providence!
- With our reliable customer care experts, any worries you have will soon be put to rest. Book and contact us for cheap car rentals at Warwick Airport.
Driving tips at T.F. Green Airport
The airport is located about 6 miles south of the capital city, in Warwick, Rhode Island. T.F. Green (airport code: PVD) is located less than 60 miles southwest of Boston, and – alongside Manchester and Worcester airports – is considered a reliever for the very congested Logan International Airport.
From the airport, you can drive your T.F. Green Airport car rental directly onto Interstate 95 (I-95) by taking the Connector Road, a 1.1-mile freeway. Then it's only 40 miles North on I-95 to reach the Boston suburbs, 96 miles South (and west, as I-95 turns near the Atlantic Ocean coast) to drive your cheap car rental to New Haven, Connecticut, or 160 miles South and west to New York City!
Welcome to T.F. Green Airport in Warwick!
T.F. Green Airport has a terminal with two concourses comprising 22 gates. The airport has numerous facilities, including stores, restaurants, and a nice food court...
Top Attractions within T.F. Green Airport
Federal Tavern is a great full-service restaurant located at the airport. This venue offers a diverse menu, abundant in local seafood and pastas. The extensive selection of beverages is also impressive. With excellent food and service, this restaurant is the perfect place to eat after an exhausting flight.
Shipyard Brew Pub is a brewery where you can come to relax and enjoy a nice refreshing beverage. The venue is located right next to the passenger arrival and baggage claim area, on the first floor of T.F. Green Airport terminal.
Famous Famiglia is a lovely eating venue at the airport, featuring great Italian cuisine. Stop here for the most amazing pizza ever! The baked calzones are also delicious. This venue is located at the T.F. Green Airport food court, together with other dining options such as Quizno's, Johnny Rockets, Dunkin' Donuts, and Candy Hangar.
Explore! Rhode Island is a charming shop at T.F. Green Airport. This is the perfect spot to purchase gifts for your loved ones and souvenirs that will always remind you of this place. It features diverse items that were made in Rhode Island, and Only in Rhode Island is a similar shop.
United States, Rhode Island, United States
Top depots in Warwick - TF Green Airport
- Alamo Providence Arpt - 700 Jefferson Blvd, Warwick, .
- Avis T F Green Airport - 700 Jefferson Boulevard, Warwick, .
- Budget T.f. Green Airport - 700 Jefferson Boulevard, T F Green Airport, Warwick, .
- Dollar TF GREEN STATE AIRPORT - 700 Jefferson Blvd, Providence, RI.
- Enterprise Providence Arpt - 700 Jefferson Blvd, Warwick, .
- Hertz Providence-t.f. Ap - 700 Jefferson Blvd, Providence, .
- National Providence Arpt - 700 Jefferson Blvd, Warwick, .
- Thrifty TF GREEN STATE AIRPORT - 700 Jefferson Blvd, Providence, RI.
Other locations near Warwick - TF Green Airport
Warwick - TF Green Airport Map