Compare Rates to Find the Cheapest Car Rental in Waterville Airport
Reasons to book a rental car through VroomVroomVroom
- No booking fees.
- Check out our Price Promise to find out how you can access great prices.
- Choose from a large fleet of high quality yet affordable rental cars ranging from economy to luxury. We also offer wheelchair accessible cars and vehicles fitted with hand controls. Click here, for more information.
- Two minutes is all you need to book a hire car with us. Before booking a car hire, it is important to check out our Drivers Licence Details for useful information on renting a car.
- More selection of vehicles.
- Our Customer Care Team would be happy to help you.
Driving tips in Waterville
Travel time from Waterville Airport to the centre of town is approximately 10 minutes via rental car. The city is served by Interstate 95 (Maine), Maine State Routes 137, 104 and U.S. Route 201. In addition, it is bordered by Fairfield on the north, Winslow on the east, Sidney on the south and Oakland on the west. Keep in mind that a driver's license is required before a tourist is allowed to drive a rental vehicle. First time driver should note that cars in US are left-hand-drive and people drive on the right side of the road.
Best time to visit Waterville
Experience Waterville attractions in your reliable car rental
Restaurants & Bars
So how do you like your steak done - rare, medium rare, medium, medium well or well done? At Joseph's Fireside Steakhouse Restaurant, there is always great food, great smiles and great service. Makes sure to reserve a table and sample Central Maine's finest locally owned restaurant where families and friends meet in an inviting and friendly atmosphere to enjoy sumptuous lunch or dinner - from their starters, soup & salad, fresh cut steaks, seafood, vegetarian, pork & poultry, steak burgers, sandwiches & combos - down to their signature sides.
Located in the heart of Waterville, Maine, this family owned restaurant offers an extensive menu of authentic Italian food including steaks, baked stuffed haddock, and more. It also hosts Maine's top selection of Italian beers and wine, including the Italian lager Peroni and Kasteel Rouge. At Amici's Cucina, not only they ensure the best quality for their friends and visitors, they also present the perfect mix between upscale dining and family fun, so there is truly a dish that can fit everyone's needs. And as if that's not enough, Amici's Cucina take pride in their community. No wonder people keep coming back. They are all about food, friends, and family. Buon Appetito!