Explore Watsonville and it surroundings with a dependable car hire
Watsonville is located in the Santa Cruz County, in the State of California. As one of the major cities in the region, Watsonville has a growing population of approximately 51,200 inhabitants. The main domains, which have lead to the development of the Watsonville area, are connected to farming and agriculture. Watsonville is well-known for its production of apples, strawberries and a variety of vegetables.
5 Things You Must Do in Watsonville
Watsonville city is in the region of Santa Cruz located in California (United States). At the 2000 census, the communities were around 44,265. Similar to a neighboring city Salinas, Watsonville produces different kinds of vegetables and fruits, especially blackberries, strawberries, table mushrooms, and raspberries. As the numbers of tourists are increasing day-by-day, these locations are considered to be the best places for tourism.
1. Watsonville Amusement Parks: Watsonville city has various amusement parks, where visitors can experience nature's beauty, sleep beneath the stars, shoot the curls, and can enjoy a picnic. The parks not only entertain, but also create awareness which helps people to understand the resources around and appreciate the wonder and beauty of the Watsonville parks.
2. Windy Oaks Estate: Windy Oaks Estate is a dreamy French landscape on the adjacent area of Santa Cruz Mountain. Acres of special grapes are preserved for making vines in this Estate. Vines, picnics, redwood tress, and elixir barrels are some of the things that will be experienced before heading into the tasting rooms.
3. Monterey Bay Strawberry Celebration: The Watsonville fruit festival is famous for their strawberries. The Watsonville fruit festival is celebrated with strawberry delicacies every year. Along with the fruit festival, several other programs such as a gooey contest and strawberry carnival are also celebrated.
4. Holiday Inn Express Grand Hotel: Tourists can enjoy their holiday in Watsonville more pleasurably through Holiday Inn Express hotel, as the residential charges are relatively less than other hotels.
5. Watsonville Public library: Watsonville libraries are considered to be great, as there are several collections of recently issued books that are available, such as mysteries, fiction, science fiction, and other non fictional available for the visitors to read.
Top Attractions within Watsonville
The Sunset State Beach is perfect for summer vacations in Watsonville. The beach area is included in a vast park, which provides suitable amenities for people to use in order to make their day at the beach even more comfortable and fun. There are natural green spaces, which accompany the coast line and create a beautiful sight for you to see.
The Pump'd Inflatable Fun Center in Watsonville is a favorite venue for children of all ages. The center provides only inflatable options and bouncy houses for the younger members of your family to enjoy. Parties and special events may also be planned here. Though this, you will give your children the chance to have a unique vacation experience and to have a lot of fun.
The Pinto Lake provides suitable grounds for people to use both on land and on water, during their vacation in Watsonville. Picnics, sports and other activities can be organized around the lake. There are many trails to be taken in the region, so that you can admire a variety of natural landscapes and the wildlife that inhabits them. The grounds also include a designated area in which children can play under the supervision of their parents.
The Annual Strawberry Festival is one of the biggest events organized in Watsonville in July. The aim of this celebration is to place focus on one of the lead industries in the region. Many people come here during the festival to taste and buy strawberries first of all. There are other elements of this festival, which make this a great and unique moment to visit, such as the variety of entertainment means offered, activities, shows, contests and many more.