Wentzville is a beautiful city located in Missouri, United States. Situated in St. Charles County, Wentzville has an area of 14.4 square miles and a population of more than 29,000 residents, according to the 2010 census. Wentzville was founded in 1855, but throughout the years the city has managed to develop amazingly, mostly after the moment when General Motors site opened in the area. Wentzville is well known for being the host of the St. Charles County Fair, a popular annual festival of the city, but also for the St. Louis Pirate Festival and the Greater St. Louis Renaissance Faire.
Top Attractions within Wentzville
Chuy's Authentic Mexican Cuisine is one of the best restaurants located in Wentzville. The food served in this spot in absolutely delicious, while the service is always quick and high quality. The food is fresh and very authentic and the menu is quite varied, so you will surely find something to fit your tastes. The Margaritas served here are very appreciated in the area.
West Allen Grill is a spot not to miss when being in Wentzville. The atmosphere is nice and relaxing, while the staff is always attentive and friendly. Since the foods served in this location are really tasty, there is no way you will not love this Wentzville restaurant.
The Progress Park is one of the most beautiful parks you can visit in Wentzville. On an area of 10 acres, the Progress Park features a series of amenities including an outdoor swimming pool, baseball and softball fields, but also football fields and playgrounds. Within the park you will also find some lovely picnic shelters and a fitness center.
Quail Ridge Park is a wonderful natural spot. In this park you will find some impressive water fountains, but also great amenities to enjoy a relaxing time. The park is perfect to visit for simple walks, but also if you have pets, as it features a dog friendly area.
Wentzville is a city located in the St. Charles County of Missouri, in the US. It is a rapidly growing community lying to the west of St. Louis. As per the last census that took place in 2006, the town has a total population of close to 18,000.
1. Visit the General Motors Assembly Plant: Wentzville is the home of a GM full size van assembly plant. Visiting the plant would provide valuable insight into the production of these vehicles.
2. Stop at the Wentzville Parkway or The Pierce Boulevard Courtyard: as far as shopping and dining is concerned this is the place to be in Wentzville.
3. Take Part in The Fair: The area has a lot of fairs that go on throughout the course of the year. Participating in one such fair is an experience in itself. Some of the famous fairs are the St. Louis Renaissance Fair and the St. Thomas Fair.
4. Vietnam Veterans Memorial: Wentzville was the first place to erect the first memorial of its type in America. They did this to recognize the young men and women who laid down their lives in the Vietnam Conflict.
5. Hike at the Busch Wildlife Area: This is one of the best spots for tourists. Hiking trails, fishing, and other activities are the usual things to do here. Lots of tourists turn up here during the fishing season.