Wilsonville is a beautiful city located in Oregon, United States. Situated in both Clackamas and Washington counties, Wilsonville has an area of 6.9 square miles and a population of more than 19,500 residents, according to the 2010 census. Wilsonville was incorporated in 1969, although the city was initially founded as Boones Landing. In 1880, the area received its current name. The city is now a home to numerous technology companies, including Mentor Graphics and Xerox. With numerous beautiful places to visit, great shopping centers and wonderful recreational spots, Wilsonville is a popular tourist destination.
Top Attractions within Wilsonville
Wilsonville Memorial Park is the largest, but also the oldest park in the city. The Memorial Park displays numerous recreational options for tourists of all ages, including athletic fields, trails, a skatepark, but also picnic areas. In the park, a great playground for children can be found. Since this wonderful Wilsonville park is located near the Willamette River, it also features a boat deck.
The Family Fun Center is a spot not to be missed in Wilsonville. On an area of 6 acres, the amusement park offers great entertainment to people of all ages. After a fun day in the park, visitors can relax at the Bullwinkle's Restaurant, located in the area.
Oswego Grill is one of the best restaurants located in Wilsonville. The food served in this location is absolutely delicious, while the prices are really affordable. Both service and atmosphere are excellent, so all visitors will have a great time in this restaurant.
Dar Essalam is without a doubt an impressive Wilsonville restaurant. The specialties served in this spot are always tasty, so there is no wonder that this place is considered to be the best restaurant in the area. Both the food and the service are outstanding.
The Town Center Shopping Center is the place in which tourists will be able to shop and purchase souvenirs for friends and family. Here, visitors can also enjoy numerous recreational spots, including fine places to eat in.
Wilsonville is in the historically magical region that lies at the end of the famous Oregon Trail. Revel in the pioneer heritage of this beautiful area by experiencing the attractions indoors and outdoors.
1. Oregon Zoo: Known as “the oldest zoo west of the Mississippi, this zoo features three trains to ride, environmentally conscious habitats for its animals, and exhibits that will whisk you away to Africa, Alaska, and more! For more information on the Zoo click on the link.
2. Mount Hood: Take this opportunity to visit the tallest mountain in the state. Featuring eleven individual glaciers plus many hiking trails, Mount Hood attracts lovers of winter sports all year round.
3. Silver Falls State Park: If you want to see a waterfall, this is the place to be. Silver Falls State Park is the biggest state park in the state, and it holds not one but ten waterfalls, making it a truly unforgettable trip for all who visit.
4. Philip Foster's Farm: See the sight that pioneers nearing the end of the Oregon Trail took in gratefully as they came over Mount Hood. Foster's house and barn are still there, as well as his wife's lilac tree. Come for the Cider Squeeze in the fall and make your own cider!
5. Go antiquing: Two nearby towns, Aurora and Lafayette, have spectacular antique districts that you can explore at your leisure. Take a day to drive up the highway, stop in at some shops, and maybe find a treasure or two.
|Unfortunately we do not have search enabled at Wilsonville. |
Please try one of the following nearby locations:
|Book At||Miles/km to Wilsonville||Directions to Wilsonville||Latitude||Longitude|
|*Distance is calculated aerial. Actual will be different.|