LEGOLAND Florida is one of the best providers of family fun in Winter Haven. This theme park features more than 50 rides, shows and other attractions that children will particularly love. Lego fans will also have a great time here. Before coming, make sure that you check online for coupons.
The Willowsbrook Golf Course is a nice public golfing facility in Winter Haven, featuring a well-maintained 18-hole regulation length golf course that will provide exciting and challenging experiences for all players, regardless of their skills or training level. It is definitely a good value for your money.
Chain of Lakes Park is a beautiful place in the core of the nature, where you will be able to relax, take in the fresh air, and admire the scenic views. The park also provides activities for you to enjoy. Restrooms are also available.
Harry's Old Place is a great restaurant in Winter Haven, perfect if you are in the mood for some amazing seafood. The venue is very popular among locals, so you should better get there in time, if you do not want to stand in line. Nevertheless, the food is totally worth waiting for.
Azteca D'Oro is a terrific Mexican restaurant in Winter Haven, where the food is simply wonderful, the staff is friendly, and the atmosphere is great. The perfect spot for an incredible dining experience.
Winter Haven, located in Central Florida near Tampa and Orlando, is known for its 45 fresh-water lakes and its proximity to some of Florida's most famous attractions.
1. Cover the land on water with “The Chain of Lakes: In the 1920s, fourteen of Winter Haven's astounding 45 lakes were connected with a chain of canals that allow visitors and residents alike to navigate around the chain and see the beauty of the area.
2. Cyprus Gardens AdventurePark: Come see where it all began at Florida's first amusement park. Cyprus Gardens offers fun for the whole family, with rides, entertainment, food, and fun.
3. Historic Bok Sanctuary: This beautiful National Historic Landmark was created by Edward W. Bok and landscape architect Frederick Law. It features the spectacular Olmsted gardens, the Carillon “Singing” Tower, and the Pinewood Estate. It is a sanctuary for all and a learning experience made child-friendly by special programs and guides.
4. Take wing Fantasy of Flight Air Museum: This museum features over 40 vintage aircrafts, all restored to their original quality. You can also take tours of the facility and even see what it's like to sit in the pilot's seat. Orlando Sentinel readers voted this the Best Kept Secret of 2007. So come find out what the whispers are all about!
5. Don't forget Florida's famous attractions: Winter Haven is within an hour's drive from some of Florida's most popular places, like Disneyworld, Busch Gardens, and Universal Studios. Stay in the relative peace and beauty of Winter Haven while you venture out into the more populated destinations in the area.
|Unfortunately we do not have search enabled at Winter Haven. |
Please try one of the following nearby locations:
|Book At||Miles/km to Winter Haven||Directions to Winter Haven||Latitude||Longitude|
|*Distance is calculated aerial. Actual will be different.|