Wisconsin Dells is a beautiful city located in the United States of America, in four counties of the Wisconsin state: Columbia, Sauk, Adams and Juneau. The name of the city comes from the dells of Wisconsin River, which, together with Lake Delton form an area called "the Dells", which is a popular destination for tourists that also visit Wisconsin Dells. In present times, Wisconsin Dells has about 2,500 residents and an area of 4.4 square miles. Notable past or present residents of Wisconsin Dells include CORR and SODA driver Jack Flannery, NASCAR driver Frank Kreyer, golfer John Fish and politicians Michael Griffin and Jack B. Olson. If you will visit Wisconsin Dells, you'll have the chance to see its most important attractions.
Top Attractions within Wisconsin Dells
Noah's Ark or Noah's Ark Family Park is the largest water park in the country and you will have the opportunity to enjoy it if you visit Wisconsin Dells. It was opened in 1979 and in present has an area of 70m acres, hosting two swimming pools and 49 water slides.
Mount Olympus Water and Theme Park is a themed park located in Wisconsin Dells. It has four important areas - Zeus' Playground, outdoor, Neptune's Water Kingdom, outdoor, The Parthenon, indoor and Medusa's, also indoor. Within its area, there are a lot of possibilities of accommodation and dinning, thanks to a slew of hotels and restaurants, suited for all pockets.
Ho-Chunk Casino is a part of the adult entertainment you can enjoy in Wisconsin Dells. The casino is located at S3214 Highway 12 Baraboo and offers you the possibility to gamble as you like. This Wisconsin Dells attraction is the property of the Ho-Chunk tribe.
House of Embers is a family business and a great restaurant which opened in Wisconsin Dells in 1959. The barbecues and the grills are the best dishes of the eatery. You can also enjoy family recipes and delicious desserts, belonging to the local cuisine.
This Midwestern town combines lush, beautiful scenery with a unique sense of fun to draw in record amounts of visitors each yearâ€”over three million! No matter what your idea of fun is, you are likely to find it here in Wisconsin Dells.
1. Slip and slide at Noah's Ark Water Park: If you're looking for a day in the sun and a thrilling ride you'll never forget, come to Noah's, the largest outdoor water park in America. There are all kinds of rides for all kinds of tastes.
2. Take a ride with the whole family at Canyon Creek Stables: All ages are welcome on these guided horseback tours. You can visit the western town Tombstone, see waterfalls, caves, and more, all in a safe family environment. Giddy up!
3. Timbavati Wildlife/Storybook Gardens: At this park, children get the chance to safely interact with animals like kangaroos and giraffes. They can also dive into their favorite storybook lands and hop right into their favorite tales.
4. Get to the bottom of mysteries at Tommy Bartlett Exploratory: Interactive exhibits abound at the Exploratory, from virtual reality to magnets to replicas of the original MIR Space Station. Fulfill your curiosity and be careful to touch everything!
5. Ready to calm down? Try Dells Boat Tours Sunset Dinner Cruise: Take the one you love on a romantic tour of the Wisconsin River. You'll see beautiful nature as well as live entertainment and don't forget the food!
|Unfortunately we do not have search enabled at Wisconsin Dells. |
Please try one of the following nearby locations:
|Book At||Miles/km to Wisconsin Dells||Directions to Wisconsin Dells||Latitude||Longitude|
|*Distance is calculated aerial. Actual will be different.|