Woodcliff Lake is located in the Bergen County, in the State of New Jersey. As a borough in the region, Woodcliff Lake has a population numbering over 5,730 inhabitants. Woodcliff Lake was incorporated, under the name of Woodcliff, in 1894 and changed its name in 1910. Woodcliff Lake has developed after becoming one of the upscale suburbs of New York City, growing in residential and real estate ventures.
In the metropolitan New York area, you don't have to go to the big city to entertain the whole family.
1. Visit Wortendyke Barn: This colonial-era barn is an official historic site, one of the many amazing houses and buildings recalling another time in history. The barn, as well as all of its equipment, is still preserved and will take you back in time if you stop by.
2. Bergen Museum of Art and Science: Bergen County is the home of Woodcliff Lake, and one of its most interesting attractions is the Museum of Art and Science. Bring the whole family here for an educational and fun experience only Woodcliff Lake can provide.
3. New Jersey Naval Museum: Come spend part of your day at this museum, and you will get a chance to really soak up the patriotic history of the region. Honor those, alive and deceased, who have put their lives on the line for towns like Woodcliff Lake.
4. Meadowlands Environment Center: Fun for the whole family awaits at this center for the education and appreciation of the environment. There are loads of exhibits, activities, and events here for the kids and the grown ups to enjoy.
5. New Jersey Children's Museum: Rainy day? Take the kids to this hands on, exciting museum, where they can learn and play at the same time. Keep an eye out for special events. If the timing's right, have your birthday party here!
Casa del Sole is an intimate Italian restaurant in Woodcliff Lake. The location is perfect for romantic dates and for spending the night out with your loved one. The menu includes a variety of tasty Italian dishes and your choice for deserts and drinks to complement them.
The Woodcliff Manor of Woodcliff Lake is a massive estate, in a beautiful setting. Visiting this manor will provide you with a feel of the past. The house is built in a large and impressive classical architectural style. The manor is suitable for hosting events, parties and weddings. The background is perfect for special occasions and for creating a fairytale type of atmosphere.
The Fyke Nature Association at the Celery Farm is a great place to visit in Woodcliff Lake for people of all ages, but especially for children. This is a chance to admire the simple, yet pleasant life at the farms and to appreciate the values of nature and all its included elements that sustain life. Wildlife species are bound to be seen, mostly birds as there are 240 species recorder on the grounds. Plants and flowers will also catch your eye, creating a compelling and beautiful landscape.
The Old Tappan Golf Course is located near Woodcliff Lake. The course offers people passionate about golfing the chance to experience one of their favorite sports during their vacation in the region. For those with lower levels, the course provides classes and trainings, which will develop skill and technique in all the students. People will also enjoy coming here for playing the game with their friends and family, for a great afternoon of vacation.
|Unfortunately we do not have search enabled at Woodcliff Lake. |
Please try one of the following nearby locations:
|Book At||Miles/km to Woodcliff Lake||Directions to Woodcliff Lake||Latitude||Longitude|
|Upper Saddle River||3/5||Directions||41.05843||-74.09848|
|*Distance is calculated aerial. Actual will be different.|