What does the price of car rental include?
When you rent a car in the United States, there will be certain things that will not be included in the listed price. The inclusions and exclusions will be different based on which car rental company you have chosen, and which location you are picking up the car from. To confirm what is included in your rate, feel free to contact our Customer Care Team. VroomVroomVroom has put together a general guide to some things that are commonly included in the rate:
Car rental quotes generally include:
- The base rate for the rental car
- Any taxes, location service charges and applicable surcharges
- One way fees (if applicable)
- Vehicle licensing charges, stamp duty and vehicle registration fees
Your quote will generally exclude:
- Cost of extra insurance products
- Extras such as child seats and GPS devices.
- Age surcharges
- Cost of additional drivers
It is important to note that any extras you choose to add to your booking may attract additional local taxes and surcharges. The tax amounts vary based on which state you will be collecting your car from.
Read more about things to know before you book.