How to Modify or Cancel a Car Rental Booking
Here at VroomVroomVroom, we understand that plans do change sometimes. That's why we allow our valued customers the freedom to modify their booking at no cost. They may also cancel for free as long as they do it 48 hours prior to pickup. Below are some ways on how you can modify or cancel your reservation conveniently.
Contact our Customer Care Team
Reservations made through VroomVroomVroom may be modified or cancelled by contacting our Customer Care Team who will be able to assist and advise you accordingly. Please keep in mind that that any changes in dates could affect the price.
Cancel Booking Online
If you have a change of plans, the easiest way to modify or cancel your booking is by clicking the 'Modify or cancel' link in your confirmation email. These links will take you directly to the appropriate suppliers web pages to a change or cancel. You can also visit the My Booking page on our website. Simply click on 'Cancel' if you wish to cancel and you will receive another email or SMS confirmation confirming your booking has been cancelled.
Cancel or Modify on our App
VroomVroomVroom customers can also cancel or modify their car rental reservations through our iOS and Android apps.
5 Important Tips to Consider
- Modify or cancel as soon as you can to release that vehicle to other customers who are currently searching for a rental car.
- Should you wish to change your pick-up or drop-off location, date or time, this may result in a change to your rates, taxes or surcharge fees. Please be aware that this may be greater or lesser than the price originally booked.
- Make sure to modify at least 48 hours before pickup as you will be provided with more vehicle options.
- It is just and appropriate to pick the same supplier when modifying your vehicle choice.
- For last minute changes, it is recommended to cancel and rebook.