Finding a Reliable RV Rental in Albuquerque is Now Quick and Easy
Book an RV rental in Albuquerque, the largest city in New Mexico. We compare motorhome and campervan hire deals from trusted providers such as El Monte RV, Compass, Apollo, Stardrive and more. With some of the most beautiful weather in the Southwest. It is the perfect destination to explore with a camper. VroomVroomVroom can help you compare RV rentals from top suppliers across the United States, in popular city and regional locations.
Make your way around Albuquerque with an RV or motorhome rental
The city of Albuquerque is known for its contributions to history and culture. With plenty of entertainment, activities and Native American cultural sites, Albuquerque is a great place to explore in an RV or motorhome. Plenty of beautiful views and mountain terrain are accessible from the city, as well as golf courses, parks and zoos. Drive around New Mexico with your reliable motorhome rental and see the best of what Albuquerque has to offer.
RV Rentals are available from the following locations across the country
Top RV Park and Campgrounds in Albuquerque
- Turquoise Trail Campground & RV Park is located on Calvary Road and provides laundry facilities, hiking trails, mountain views, and fun playgrounds. This campground also supplies shower facilities, laundry facilities, restrooms, and much more and provides 57 lots for RV rentals. If you rent an RV in Albuquerque, this location is easy to get to.
- American RV Park is located on Central Ave S.W., on the west side of the city. This resort-style RV campground provides shower facilities, laundry facilities, a swimming pool, and a hot tub to allow for a more enjoyable stay with a cheap motorhome rental. There are over 180 lots to choose from, including paved and gravel options. You are certain to enjoy a really nice stay in your motorhome rental on these landscaped lots.
- Balloon View RV Park is located on Tyler Road N.E. and features 83 sites, including available shaded sites. This motorhome rental campground provides shower facilities, cable TV hookups, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities, and restrooms for your stay. Tramway, downtown ABQ, and the Balloon Festival Grounds are only a short distance away from this park.
- High Desert RV Park is located on Frontage Rd S.W. and provides 75 sites to park your cheap RV rental. Amenities provided include restrooms, laundry rooms, showers, and Wi-Fi. Outstanding features of this park include billiards, golfing, a clubhouse, and a swimming pool. This park is not difficult to find and is right off of US Route 40, making it an easy in-and-out with your rented RV.
Top Attractions in Albuquerque
- National Museum of Nuclear Science & History is located on Eubank Blvd SE and provides exploration into the world of nuclear science, including development and research. This museum -- chartered by Congress -- is also a Smithsonian affiliate. Drive your RV rental over to this spectacular museum and have fun exploring items of today's culture from today's atomic age.
- Unser Racing Museum is located on Montano Rd N.W. and provides tons of fun and exploration. Drive your motorhome rental to this spectacular museum and see everything it has to offer. Have fun exploring the world of racing, through the history of the Unser family. Visit racing's past as well as the present by viewing trophies, race car displays, and vintage memorabilia. While you're at it, enjoy a fun ride in the racing simulator!