Compare Motorhome Rentals to Find a Cheap RV Rental in Boston
VroomVroomVroom can help you find the perfect RV rental in Boston so that you can explore Massachusetts' capital city in style and comfort. There are several RV rental locations outside the city limits, as well as several campgrounds in the region. If you are driving your motorhome rental into the city, there are several small open lots that can provide parking for your vehicle. There are larger lots available near the Institute of Comtemporary Art, and from there you can take the subways, buses and trains to make your way around Boston.
Hire a motorhome in Boston and explore the historic city center
Boston is the largest city in Massachusetts, and it is full of culture, history and beautiful architecture. There is plenty to do when you visit Boston, so make sure you allow yourself enough time to see all of the great attractions. The city provides fun museums, gardens, trails, parks, memorials, fine restaurants and a whole lot more. Boston is one of the oldest cities in the United States, so it has always been popular for tourists.
View US RV Rental Map in a larger map
Top RV Park and Campgrounds near Boston
- Boston/Cape Cod KOA, located in the city of Middleboro on Plymouth Street, is about 15 minutes away from Boston. This campervan park features a swimming pool, a pavilion, Wi-Fi, mini golf, a playground, a dog park, outdoor cinema, bike rentals, and a whole lot more. This park offers gorgeous wooded sites with 50 amp hookups.
- Boston Minuteman Campground, located in the city of Littleton on Ayer Road, is only about 30 miles away from Boston. This RV park features relaxing, wooded sites with picnic tables, fire rings, and pull through access. It also features a heated pool, restroom facilities, shower facilities, laundry facilities, pool tables, a horseshoe pit, a bocce pit, volleyball court, basketball court, and a fenced dog area. For your visit to Boston, this is a nice, cozy RV campground for your convenience.
- Wompatuck State Park is located in the city of Hingham on Free Sreet, is only about 35 minutes from downtown Boston. This motorhome-friendly state park provides 140 electric hookup campsites, over 12 miles of bike trails, and tons of wilderness hiking trails. Aside from that, this park features non-motorized boating, fishing, mountain biking, horseback riding trails, cross-country skiing, and much more.
Top Attractions in Boston
- Institute of Contemporary Art, located on Northern Avenue, features over 65,000 square feet of artistic pieces. This museum has four stories of international works of art and features an exquisite restaurant called The Water Café. They also offer free guided tours with an in-depth look at the current art exhibits, as well as the amazing architecture of the building. This museum has plenty of open parking for your motorhome hire if needed.
- New England Aquarium, located on Central Wharf, features a wide variety of aquatic creatures from around the world. Have some fun with their 200,000 gallon tank as you spiral your way up. Enjoy exhibits with over 800 species and check out the Amazon Rainforest exhibit.
- Museum of Science, located on Science Park, features over 700 interactive exhibits. This museum provides live animal exhibits, live presentations, a 3-d journey of space clutter, and an exploration into the pirate world. The Museum of Science provides tons of fascinating exhibits and will certainly make your day truly enjoyable.
- John F. Kennedy Presidential Museum & Library, located on Columbia Point, features many exhibits during the Kennedy era and provides numerous displays from the life of John F. Kennedy. Take some time and enjoy great displays, including the Kennedy-Nixon debate, campaign collectibles, the Cuban Missile Crisis, and tons more.
RV Relocation Deals
Click here to check out our page for $1 relocation deals: $1 relocation deals in the USA. If you find a deal available that you'd like to take advantage of -- please remember that these are one-way rentals -- we'd be more than happy to book it for you!