Finding a High Quality and Cheap RV Rental in Oakland is Now Easy
Compare motorhome and campervan hire deals in Oakland to find the cheapest RV rental, and explore the San Francisco Bay Area in style. VroomVroomVroom lists down all available camper and RV rentals in locations across the United States. You can find a list of locations in the search box above, and easily compare prices of available vehicles in Oakland.
Explore the Bay Area with an RV rental from Oakland
Oakland is the third largest city in the San Francisco Bay Area and a major trade center and transportation hub in California. It was once a coastal prairie with oak woodlands, from where the city took its name. Visitors can enjoy dining, shopping, biking and hiking in the extensive national parks and wildlife reserves.
RV Rentals are also available from the following locations across the country:
View US RV Rental Map in a larger map
Top RV Parks and Campgrounds near Oakland
- Crawford's Trailer Parkon 105th Avenue in Oakland offers full hookups for your RV rental. The park has discounted rates for members of camping organizations in the country. It's a quiet neighborhood where you can enjoy peace and quiet while on vacation. Explore Oakland attractions if you want a change of scenery during the night.
- Tradewinds RV Park of Vallejois located on Lincoln Road in Vallejo. This motorhome rental camp is open all year with WIFI access on the grounds. You can choose from 78 spaces for your campervan rental, with full hookups to electricity and water. It also has clean restrooms, a laundry room, and showers. Let your kids have fun in the playground or play some horseshoes. If you want to have a movie night, DVD rentals are provided. Visit nearby attractions, such as 6 Flags, Napa Valley, and Discovery Kingdom for a fun adventure tour.
- Audiss RV Park may be smaller than the usual campgrounds, but it remains one of the favorite parks among visitors with a campervan rental. The RV park is located in El Cerrito, just 4.5 miles from Oakland. The grounds are on private land and the place is ideal for campers visiting the Bay Area. You can explore the nearby ships, parks, and beaches.
Top Things to Do in Oakland
- Paramount Theatreon 2025 Broadway is a popular attraction in Oakland, because of its art deco design. When in town, stop by with your RV rental and turn back the clock. Guests will be thrown back to the 1930s and see what it's like to watch movies in that era.
- Oakland Museum of California, located on Oak Street, is where you can learn about the history of the state. The displays are recreated in different environments, rather than your usual exhibit. Journey over to this destination in your motorhome rental and learn something new. Guests can view nature, art, and the culture of California through diorama presentations and memorabilia.
- Oakland Zoo, located on Golf Links Road, is a great place to have fun with the whole family. The zoo has a small amusement park for young children. You can also visit the petting zoo, where your kids will have the chance to pet sheep and goats. The stingray pool offers an up close and personal look of the ocean greats. Or, take the ski lift to get to the African safari area and see elephants, lions, tigers, camels, and other jungle and desert animals.There is plenty to do at the zoo, when you drive here in your RV rental. While in the area, don't miss it!
- Fairyland, located on Bellevue Ave, provides fun for the whole family. Your kids will love seeing their storybooks brought to life, featuring Alice in Wonderland, Captain Hook, and other well-loved characters.
RV Relocation Deals
Click here to check out our page for $1 relocation deals: $1 relocation deals in the USA. Sometimes you'll find one of these extremely cheap deals is available if you're going to, or leaving from, Irvine. If there's one available that you'd like to take advantage of -- please remember that these are one-way rentals only -- we can help book it for you!