Start Your Florida Road Trip with a Cheap RV Rental in Orlando
There are several locations where you can find an RV rental in Orlando. VroomVroomVroom compares RV and motorhome rental rates across the United States. A motorhome in Orlando will make it easier for you to travel to out of town attractions like the Kennedy Space Museum, and make the most of your stay in the city. Most theme parks and tourist destinations provide RV parking.
Explore Orlando and have fun in a reliable motorhome rentalOrlando is located in central Florida, and is one of the USA's top tourist destinations. Book an affordable RV rental in Orlando to enjoy a relaxing, unforgettable adventure. The area's theme parks and water parks are very popular. Visit Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, SeaWorld and more.
View US RV Rental Map in a larger map
Top RV Parks and Campsites in Orlando
- Bill Frederick Park and Poolat Turkey Lake, located on South Hiawassee Road, is right off the Florida's Turnpike toll road and along the shores of Turkey Lake. This RV park is great for any motorhome rental and provides picnic tables, a pavilion, outdoor grills, bike racks, drinking fountains, and a whole lot more.
- Enjoy numerous amenities, including a baseball field, a softball field, a multi-use field, a butterfly garden, a playground, and even a swimming pool. It provides plenty of fun with disc golf, horseshoes, fishing, inline skating, jogging, trails, volleyball, bicycling, and even wildlife watching. Aside from that, this RV campground is also quite scenic and features a fishing pier on Turkey Lake -- this lake is famed for bass fishing -- and boat rentals are available here, as well.
- Moss Park, located on Moss Park Road, provides 1,551 acres of land with a capacity of up to 450 RVs and motorhomes. This RV campground also provides picnic tables, volleyball, hiking, a swimming pool, a playground, a boat ramp, and even a multi-purpose field. Aside from that, there is plenty of wildlife for you to see. This park will easily accommodate any motorhome rental.
- Lake Whippoorwill KOA, located on Narcoossee Road, features 112 campground lots. This park provides lots with lake views, a boat ramp, a pavilion, fishing, and even a swimming pool. Wi-Fi and cable TV are also provided, as well as the benefit of a canine park for pets traveling with you. This RV park is only around 20 minutes from the major theme parks, including Disney World, Universal Studios, and Sea World.
- Tropical Palms Resort & Campground is located in Kissimmee, Florida, which is only about 10 miles from Walt Disney World. This RV park is privately owned and features a swimming pool, a convenient restaurant, fitness facilities, and much more. It also features over 150 RV lots for your motorhome and provides electrical hookups, cable TV hookups, picnic tables, and free Wi-Fi service.
- Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground, located at the Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, consists of 750 acres of woodland area. This motorhome campground features a handful of attractions, keeping you entertained while you stay in Florida. Enjoy the hiking/jogging trails, have some fun in the sun at the swimming pool and slide, or perhaps enjoy some horseback riding in this relaxing park.
- Titusville/Kennedy Space Center KOA, located in Mims, Florida, is located about 50 miles from the major Orlando theme parks. Kennedy Space Center is also nearby and easily accessible if you visit. This campervan park features about 35 deluxe lots and provides numerous amenities like cable TV hookups, electrical hookups, picnic tables, free Wi-Fi, and grills. The park provides plenty of space for motorhome rentals.
Top Attractions in Orlando
- Universal Orlando Resort features two major theme parks, Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure. Universal Studios is located on Universal Studios Plaza, just off of Universal Boulevard near route 435. This Hollywood-style theme park is full of adventure and fun with entertaining shows, fantastic rides, lovely displays, and lots of TV/movie exploration.
- Enjoy the combination of theater and real-life with their cinema experience. Walk onto the recreated Hollywood streets and explore tons of other fun activities. Enjoy all the fantastic rides and attractions at Islands of Adventure. Several motorhome campgrounds are nearby, providing convenience for your wonderful day of fun!
- Sea World is located on SeaWorld Drive, just off of Sea Harbor Drive near International Drive. This park is packed with tons of aquatic fun and adventure. Enjoy the wonderful dolphin and whale shows (including Shamu) and experience the thrills of learning all about ocean wildlife. Aside from that, visit the tunnel aquariums and the wonderful gift shops, where you'll probably find a souvenir you just have to take home!
- Walt Disney World Resort, featuring many parks and recreation, includes Magic Kingdom, Epcot Center, Disney's Animal Kingdom Park, and Disney's Hollywood Studios. Aside from the four theme parks, there are also two Disney waterparks to explore. With so much to see and enjoy in this magnificent resort, you should plan for multi-day adventures. Lots of attractions, spectacular shows, rides that are interactive, parades, fireworks, and even fantasy adventures make your vacation unforgettable at the Walt Disney World Resort!
- Kennedy Space Center is located off of State Route 405, near Range Road. This center features the exhibits of huge NASA rockets, as well as the experience of riding in a simulated launching Space Shuttle. Enjoy the center's Rocket Garden, see the Hubble Space Telescope, visit the Astronaut Hall of Fame, or enjoy a guided space center tour. There's so much to explore at Kennedy Space Center, plan for a multi-day experience of fun and science.
RV Relocation Deals
Click here to check out our page for $1 relocation deals: $1 relocation deals in the USA. Sometimes you will find one of these extremely cheap deals is available if you are going to, or leaving from, Orlando. If there's one available that you'd like to take advantage of --- please remember that these are one-way rentals only --- we can help book it for you!