Cheap Car Rental Las Vegas
Don't gamble when deciding on your Las Vegas Car Rental!
Travelers to Las Vegas will usually arrive at the sprawling McCarran International Airport. McCarran International is located five miles south of the Las Vegas business district. With four runways and an area of 2800 acres, the airport ranked ninth worldwide in 2010 for arrivals and departures, with over half a million planes moved! And along with that bustle, there's a little bit of hustle – the airport has more than 1200 slot machines throughout its terminals.
At McCarran, car rental companies are consolidated three miles from the airport. Arriving rental car customers are given free transport to the McCarran Rent-A-Car Center on Gilespie Street on a blue-and-white McCarran shuttle. The shuttles are environmentally friendly buses running on “G-Diesel” fuel, and each is ADA equipped to provide access for customers with disabilities or special needs. To reach the shuttles, follow the signs to “Ground Transportation” from the baggage claim area. The shuttles pick up outside Terminal 1 door numbers 10 and 11, and West doors 1-4 or East doors 5-8 of Terminal 3. Off-site rental agencies pick up at Space #4 near the taxi area at the Rent-A-Car Center.
The 24-hour state-of-the-art Rent-A-Car Center offers customer service perks including self-service flight and baggage check-in. Customers are advised to plan for additional time necessary to get to and from the Rent-A-Car Center, and for the shuttles to and from the airport.
Here is some helpful information about exciting Las Vegas!
Did you know that Las Vegas is the world-renowned Entertainment Capital of the World? It's the best place to shop, to dine, and most especially, to place a bet!
Best way to travel: Car
#1 thing to do: Caesars Palace
#2 thing to do: Southern Nevada Zoological-Botanical Park
#3 thing to do: Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
Fun Fact: Here's an interesting piece of info you'd like to carry with you the next time you visit Vegas. See that “Welcome to Las Vegas” sign? Well, it was designed by one Betty Willis in 1959.
#1 Car Rental Company: Thrifty and Alamo
Blackjack tables, showgirls, neon lights and Elvis imitators -- you can find it all in Las Vegas. Today, Las Vegas serves as host to Broadway shows and Grammy-award winning entertainers, luxury retail stores along the Las Vegas Strip, and adults craving a lifestyle of decadence indulging in five-star restaurants and midnight buffets. Las Vegas has, and always will be, the heartbeat of the desert. As a year-round destination travelers can always find deals on Las Vegas flights and car rental using the search box above.
Drive down in your rental to the Titanic Museum in the Luxor Hotel and Casino and check out the “Titanic, the Artifact Exhibition” just south on the Las Vegas Boulevard! Many items from the tragic incident have been recovered and are showcased on a 25,000 square foot exhibit!
Stay anywhere on Las Vegas Boulevard and drive your rental over to Bodies, the Exhibition in Las Vegas, where you can see 3D images of the real human body! There are 9 rooms that exhibit preserved bodies and organs donated from China. Each room is dedicated to different parts of the body with full and detailed explanations!
Rent a car with us in Las Vegas and take a drive to the newly opened City Center! This city within a city offers even more to do on the Vegas Strip! Do some shopping at the Crystal, or take a walk to the Aria, Vdara, Mandarin Oriental, or the Harmon and grab a bite to eat at one of the many restaurants to choose from!
Regardless of its catchy tourism advertisements, visitors to the city of Las Vegas will tell stories to their family, friends and neighbors for years. It's a city filled with world-class restaurants, luxurious spas and five-star hotels. At the same time, the spectacle of Elvis Presley impersonators, the attraction of slot machines and beautiful wonders like the Bellagio Fountains give tourists many experiences to talk about. “What happens in Vegas,” as they say, doesn't stay there. The stories are too good not to share!
Las Vegas, known as “The Entertainment Capital of the World” and “Sin City,” is a truly complete resort destination. It offers amenities like casino-hotels, fine dining, live entertainment and 21st century trade shows and conventions. The world-famous Las Vegas Strip lets visitors take a romantic walk on a warm desert night, or drive downtown in a rental car to the spectacular light show of the Fremont Street Experience. There are so many photo opportunities, like the Sphinx of Egypt, Eiffel Tower and erupting volcanoes, that you should pack an extra memory card for the camera! It's a good idea to use VroomVroomVroom as you plan your getaway, because your cheap rental car will let you visit Las Vegas nightlife or art displays, music and museums from classic to contemporary.
The Northern Club was the first Las Vegas casino when it opened in 1931. (It's now the La Bayou.) Today, the Golden Nugget is the largest hotel and casino in the city. Most major casinos are downtown on the Fremont Street Experience, the Stratosphere being the major exception. The Las Vegas valley stretches long past the neon lights, and your rental car can transport you to the amazing Hoover Dam and Lake Mead, or to breathtaking panoramic views at Mountain Charleston or the Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area. Las Vegas does not have major professional sports teams, although it does have the Las Vegas 51s of the Pacific Coast League, the AAA baseball farm team of the New York Mets.
Las Vegas was once a stopover for pioneers trekking west to settle areas like California. It became a city in the early 1900s, but it was the 1931 legalization of gambling and 1935 completion of the Hoover Dam that led to a boom in residents, tourism and the beginnings of the casino-hotels. Hoover Dam – 30 miles southeast of the city – forms Lake Mead, the biggest man-made lake in the country.
Las Vegas is within a subtropical desert – the Mojave. Sunshine is plentiful year-round, with an average ratio of 10 sunny days to one day with rain or snow. June through September is a harsh, hot and dry season, with average daytime highs around 95 degrees Fahrenheit and lows at night around 73. It's very common to exceed 100 degrees with very low humidity. Make sure your car rental has working air conditioning! The Las Vegas winter is short and mild. While mountains surrounding Las Vegas do accumulate snow during the short and mild winters, snowfall is rare in the Las Vegas Valley. Winter temperatures sometimes drop to around freezing but are rarely recorded below 30 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Enterprise Gaudin Ford - 6625 Roy Horn Way, Las Vegas, NV. 89118
- Avis The Venetian Resort & Casino - 3355 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV. 89109
- Hertz The Palms Hotel - 4321 W.Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, NV. 89103
- Enterprise Las Vegas Strip Lvh - 3000 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, NV. 89109
- Enterprise Tropicana Las Vegas - 3801 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV. 89109
- Budget Las Vegas - 4475 West Tropicana, Las Vegas, NV. 89103
- Hertz S-Wynn Hotel & Casino - 3131 Las Vegas Blvd S., Las Vegas, NV. 89109
- Dollar Las Vegas - Treasure Island - 3300 Las Vegas Blvd. S., Las Vegas, NV. 89119
- Enterprise Las Vegas Strip - 5080 Paradise, Las Vegas, NV. 89119
- Avis Las Vegas - West Sahara - 4760 West Sahara Ave, Suite 26, Las Vegas, NV. 89102
- Hertz S-Riviera Hotel & Casino - 2901 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV. 89109
- Budget Las Vegas - 2000 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Stratosphere Hotel, Las Vegas, NV. 89104
- Avis Spring Valley - 6825 W Russell Rd, Ste 180 (By Shell), Las Vegas, NV. 89118
- Hertz West Sahara - 5715 W. Sahara Ave #101, Las Vegas, NV. 89146-0310
- Advantage Las Vegas-Main St. Station Hotel - 200 North Main St., Las Vegas, NV. 89101
- Hertz Rancho - 4590 N. Rancho Road, Las Vegas, NV. 89130-3429
- Budget Las Vegas - 129 East Fremont Street, Golden Nugget Hotel, Las Vegas, NV. 89101
- Hertz East Sahara Boulder - 3024 Fremont Street, Las Vegas, NV. 89104
- Avis The Palazzo Resort Hotel & Casino - 3325 Las Vegas Blvd South (By Bell Desk), Las Vegas, NV. 89109
- Avis Boulevard Mall - Sears Auto Center - 3450 S Maryland Pkwy, Las Vegas, NV. 89169
- Avis Bellagio Resort - 3600 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV. 89109
- Avis New York New York Hotel - 3790 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV. 89109
- Enterprise Summerlin - 9484 W Lake Mead Blvd # 1, Las Vegas, NV. 89134
- Hertz S-Rio Hotel & Casino - 3700 W Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV. 89109
- Hertz S-Paris Hotel & Casino - 3655 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV. 89109
- Hertz Fairway Chevrolet - 3100 E Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV. 89104
- Hertz S-Harrahs Hotel & Casino - 3475 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV. 89109
- Dollar Las Vegas - Swenson Street - 4775 Swenson St., Las Vegas, NV. 89119
- Avis Four Queens Hotel - 202 Fremont Street, Las Vegas, NV. 89101
- Avis Las Vegas - South Rainbow - 2219 S Rainbow Blvd, Las Vegas, NV. 89146
- Advantage The Orleans Hotel and Casino - 4500 W Tropicana Ave., Las Vegas, NV. 89103
- Hertz S-Hardrock Hotel - 4455 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, NV. 89169
- Budget Las Vegas - 6870 South Rainbow Boulevard, Suite 101, Monterey Shop Ctr, Las Vegas, NV. 89118
- Avis Monte Carlo Hotel - 3770 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV. 89109
- Hertz S-Encore Hotel - 3121 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV. 89109
- Avis Excalibur Hotel - 3850 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV. 89109
- Avis Mandalay Bay Resort - 3950 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV. 89109
- Budget Las Vegas Convention Plaza - 3041 Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV. 89109
- Enterprise Exotic Car Collection - 5080 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, NV. 89119
- Avis Aria City Center - 3730 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV. 89158
- Advantage Las Vegas Suncoast Hotel and Casino - 9090 West Alta Drive, Las Vegas, NV. 89145
- Hertz Plaza Hotel - 1 Main St, Las Vegas, NV. 89101
- Hertz S-Planet Hollywood Hotel - 3667 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV. 89109
- Hertz S-Cosmopolitan Htl/Casin - 3708 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV. 89109
- Avis MGM Resort - 3799 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV. 89147
- Avis Circus Circus Hotel & Casino - 2880 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV. 89109
- Avis Luxor Hotel - 3900 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV. 89109
- Avis Mirage Hotel & Casino - 3400 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV. 89109
- Avis North Las Vegas - 845 West Craig Road, Suite 104, Las Vegas, NV. 89032
- Enterprise Sahara/Valley View - 3401 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV. 89102
- Avis Meadows Mall - Sears Auto Center - 4000 Meadows Lane, Las Vegas, NV. 89107
- Enterprise Team Ford - 5445 Drexel Rd, Las Vegas, NV. 89130
- Enterprise Centennial Center Nw - 6501 Centennial Center Blvd, Las Vegas, NV. 89149
- Advantage Gold Coast Hotel and Casino - 4000 West Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, NV. 89103
- Hertz Centennial Pky Marsh - 8535 W. Centennial Pkwy, Las Vegas, NV. 89149
- Enterprise Las Vegas Sw - 4845 S Fort Apache Rd Ste A, Las Vegas, NV. 89147
- Enterprise Lv Downtown Fitzgerald - 301 Fremont Street, Las Vegas, NV. 89101
- Enterprise Henderson/Lv South - 9555 S. Eastern Avenue Ste 120, Las Vegas, NV. 89123
- Enterprise Boulder Highway - 3745 Boulder Hwy, Las Vegas, NV. 89121
- Enterprise Sahara/Eastern - 2465 E Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV. 89104
- Enterprise Flamingo Decatur - 4517 W Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV. 89103
- Enterprise Sahara/Jones - 5811 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV. 89146
- Enterprise Las Vegas Nw - 3900 N. Rancho, Suite 108, Las Vegas, NV. 89130
- Enterprise Las Vegas South Central - 3110 E Sunset Rd, Las Vegas, NV. 89120
- Enterprise Las Vegas East - 3620 E Flamingo Rd Ste 6, Las Vegas, NV. 89121
- Enterprise Las Vegas South - 5120 S Decatur Blvd Ste 104, Las Vegas, NV. 89118
- Enterprise Nellis And Cartier Ave - 5070 E. Cartier Avenue, Las Vegas, NV. 89115
- Enterprise Las Vegas Strip Westin - 160 E Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV. 89109
- Enterprise Friendly Ford - 660 N. Decatur, Las Vegas, NV. 89107
- Enterprise Desert Buick Gmc - 6480 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV. 89146
|Book At||Miles/km to Las Vegas||Depot Count||Directions to Las Vegas||Latitude||Longitude|
|Las Vegas (North)||2.1/3.3||3||Directions||36.200512||-115.117888|
|Las Vegas (West)||4.9/7.8||2||Directions||36.112917||-115.178708|
|North Las Vegas||2/3.2||1||Directions||36.19886||-115.1175|
|*Distance is calculated arial. Actual will be different.|
Compare cheap rv motorhome rental prices in Las Vegas, Nevada We also compare cheap campervan rentals.
Las Vegas City Guide
Las Vegas travel guide designed to help you book car rental, find accommodation, learn history and discover things to do in Las Vegas
Las Vegas Casino Guide
Las Vegas is a mega city for the rich, the poor and the just plain weird. BYO fanny packs, fake tan, and tropical print shirts, plus of course, your bank roll. Our online guide will help you tell the
Tony and Tinas Wedding
Review on the Las Vegas dinner named Tony and Tina's wedding.
Awesome things to do in Las Vegas - VroomVroomVroom
- Ford Focus
- Chevrolet Aveo
- Ford Escape
- 7 days