New York Car Rental Comparison
Here are tips on renting a car in New York City.
New York City, also known as New York, New York, is the city that never sleeps. A place rich in art, commerce, entertainment, and finance, this city provides much to see and explore. Renting a car will allow you the freedom to explore the most populated cities in the United States. A cheap car rental is not a problem in New York City, especially with a huge surplus of car rental locations.
When you need to book a car rental in NYC, VroomVroomVroom can help you to save time and money! We are the experts in cheap car rental and price comparison, and we're ready and waiting to find exactly the type of rental vehicle you want to drive when you're in New York!
Ask anyone from New York City -- it's the greatest city in the world! This major U.S. city hosts the United Nations Headquarters and also holds the world's largest stock exchange, the New York Stock Exchange. This city is rich in commerce and full of fine restaurants, beautiful theaters, hot spots, and shopping opportunities. Renting a car allows traveling all across the city for more exploration and fun.
New York City has many amazing architectural displays, including lots of skyscrapers, several astonishing bridges, and gorgeous night illuminations. If you're looking for a night on the town, your affordable car rental can get you anywhere -- there are hundreds of great hot spots for dancing, dining, and enjoying a cinema experience. There are also plenty of theaters in the performing arts category, providing pleasurable operas, plays, and musicals.
New York City is known for its fine arts, great performances, fine dining, and numerous shopping opportunities. The financial district, which hosts Wall Street, includes Manhattan. Drive on down to explore the astonishing buildings, amazing parks, and everything else Manhattan has to offer. No matter what you do while staying in New York City, numerous cheap car rental locations are available, including Enterprise, Alamo, Avis, Hertz, and tons more.
Here are some fun trivia items about New York City!
Did you know that New York really lives up to its name "the city that never sleeps"? From TV, music, food, fashion and arts, with New York City being the largest media market in America, you'll find all the big industries here.
Best way to travel: Car, Taxi, Subway
#1 thing to do: Statue of Liberty
#2 thing to do: Metropolitan Museum of Arts
#3 thing to do: Central Park
Fun Fact: Have you ever wondered why NYC's taxi cabs are yellow, enough that the cabs have become an icon in their own right? Well, John Hertz, who founded the company, discovered from a study that yellow was the quickest color for the eye to see. Apparently, he was correct!
#1 Car Rental Company: Alamo
Here are some restaurants worth driving to in NYC!
When you're visiting New York City, it's only natural that you want to try some of its world-famous restaurants. It depends on the area of the city to determine where to drive your affordable car rental for a quick bite, a sit-down dinner, or just a hot dog with everything!If you're in the East Village, you should drive over to Pylos, one of the best Greek restaurants in NYC. Or if you love seafood, get over to Luke's Lobster for an amazing lobster roll!
In Manhattan and Midtown, there are thousands of places to eat, but French restaurants such as Le Bernardin and Daniel are top-ranked choices, albeit somewhat expensive. Nevertheless driving with a special someone in your car rental to one of these could make a night to remember!
The Upper East Side has lots of interesting places to dine, foremost among them the delicious Vegan restaurant Candle 79. If meat is more to your taste, you might plan to drive your car rental to San Matteo Pizza Espresso Bar for lunch, or to the delightful Japanese restaurant called Sushi of Gari.
In Chinatown, check out Nom Wah Tea Parlor or Joe's Shanghai -- they're two of the best Chinese places (and affordable, too). You really can't go wrong thanks to your rental car and the great variety of options it lets you choose from!
Here's more useful information about New York City!
Jump in your car rental and take a nice drive to the Empire State Building in New York City. When you are here you can take a flight simulated tour of the entire city and never leaving the second floor. Experience the beautiful aerial views from the top floor of the beautiful city of New York!
Take a drive in your rental car to the Majestic Theatre between Broadway and 8th Avenue and catch the longest running show in history, The Phantom of the Opera, winner of seven Tony Awards! You can also have a pre-theater dinner at "21", just a short distance from the theater. Come see us before summer vacation is over!!
Want to get away from all the big city lights? Drive your car rental out and explore the great outdoors that New York has to offer. New York has four different mountain ranges, hundreds of state parks and natural preserves and over 6,000 natural bodies of water. This is a perfect adventure that whole family can enjoy!
- Hertz Times Square W47Th Icon - 145 West 47Th Street, Manhattan, NY. 10036
- Hertz Icon East 87Th St Vcsr - 201 East 87Th Street, Manhattan, NY. 10128
- Hertz East 12Th Street - 21 East 12Th Street, New York, NY. 10003
- Enterprise West Side Manhattan - 667 11Th Ave, New York, NY. 10019
- Hertz Charlies Carstar - 4524 Route 32, Catskill, NY. 12414
- Avis Uptown(btwn Amsterdam Ave& Columbus Ave) - 147 West 83Rd Street, New York, NY. 10024
- Enterprise Greenwich Village - 221 Thompson Street, New York, NY. 10012
- Enterprise Chelsea - 106 W 24Th St, New York, NY. 10011
- Enterprise Upper Westside - 157 W 83Rd St, New York, NY. 10024
- Enterprise Upper Eastside - 234 E 85Th St, New York, NY. 10028
- Enterprise Sutton Place - 403 E 65Th St, New York, NY. 10021
- Enterprise Financial District - 56 Fulton St, New York, NY. 10038
- Hertz E 81St Alliance Parking - 345 E 81St St, Manhattan, NY. 10028
- Hertz E 47Th Alliance Parking - 240 E 47Th St, Manhattan, NY. 10017
- Hertz Aaa Smithtown - 729 Smithtown Bypass, New York, NY. 11787
- Hertz Icon 535 E88Th Street - 536 East 88Th Street, Manhattan, NY. 10128
- Hertz E 37Th Alliance Parking - 345 E 37Th St, Manhattan, NY. 10016
- Hertz Harlem Alliance Parking - 673 St Nicholas Ave, Manhattan, NY. 10030
- Hertz Lafayette Street - 403 Lafayette St, Manhattan, NY. 10003
- Hertz Port Of Egypt - 62300 Main Rd, Southold, NY. 11971
- Hertz East Point Collision - 59C Orinoco Dr, Brightwaters, NY. 11718
- Hertz I86 Towing & Recovry - 9 Glen Wild Rd, Rock Hill, NY. 12775
- Hertz Pozzies Auto Refinishing - 5988 Stockbridge Rd, Munnsville, NY. 13409
- Hertz Canal St Alliance Prking - 335 Canal Street, Manhattan, NY. 10013
- Hertz E 69Th Alliance Parking - 301 E 69Th St, Manhattan, NY. 10021
- Enterprise Harlem - 220 E 117Th St, New York, NY. 10035
- Enterprise Midtown/Times Square - 12 W 48Th St, New York, NY. 10036
|Book At||Miles/km to New York||Depot Count||Directions to New York||Latitude||Longitude|
|New York (Nyc Downtown)||5.3/8.5||14||Directions||40.784311||-73.965995|
|New York (Nyc Midtown)||4.1/6.6||27||Directions||40.769492||-73.977325|
|New York (Nyc Uptown)||3.7/6||20||Directions||40.763316||-73.976447|
|West New York||5.1/8.2||1||Directions||40.78788||-74.01431|
|*Distance is calculated arial. Actual will be different.|
Compare cheap rv motorhome rental prices in New York City, New York. We also compare cheap campervan rentals.
New York Travel Guide
New York travel guide designed to help you book cheap car rental, discover things to do and learn some travel tips for New York
Kingston Campervan Rentals
Compare cheap campervan rental prices in Kingston, New York. We also compare cheap rv motorhome rentals.
New York City Dining
There are around 5000 restuarants to dine at when in New York City. How do you choose? You have to do your research if you don't want to get stuck with a bad meal and empty pockets.
New York things to do guide and cheap car rental guide for New York - VroomVroomVroom
- Hyundai Accent
- Ford Fiesta
- Chevy Impala, Nissan Altima, Dodge Charger Or Simi
- 4 days