Los Angeles Car Rental Comparison
Book your car rental for Los Angeles!
Flying into Los Angeles International Airport – commonly known by its designation LAX – is the most common way to reach L.A. for travelers. Owned and operated by the City of Los Angeles, LAX began as a general aviation field in 1928, and served as a wartime flight hub before opening to commercial airlines in 1946. It's now the third busiest airport in the country and the sixth busiest worldwide, serving more than 61 million passengers in 2011. The airport's central complex (or “Central Terminal Area”) has nine passenger terminals. They are connected by a two-level roadway with baggage claim on the lower level. Free shuttle service is provided between all terminals and remote parking lots. There are many rental car companies operating out of LAX, with all car rental sites located off the airport. Most of the companies provide travelers with phones in or near the baggage claim areas on each terminal's lower level, so you can call for a free shuttle to pick up and transport you to get your rental car.
The airport allows the major rental car companies – including Avis, Budget and Hertz – to pick up and drop off their customers at the terminal via courtesy shuttle. These meet arriving travelers under purple “Rental Car Shuttle” signs on the islands outside baggage claim.
Dozens of other car rental firms can be reached using the phones we mentioned earlier! Just look for the “Visitors Information Centers” in the baggage claim areas. Then you can use a free LAX shuttle bus to get to the Off-Airport Rental Car Terminal and meet your rental car courtesy shuttle. Customers board the shuttle buses on the islands under the blue signs.
Here's some information about Los Angeles.
Did you know that L.A., "the City of Angels," is a powerhouse of business, entertainment, fashion, science, academics and night life? It's got an impressive amount of institutions from every field you can imagine and that has skyrocketed Los Angeles to being one of the most powerful economies in the United States.
Best way to travel: Car, Bus
#1 thing to do: Hollywood Sign
#2 thing to do: Kodak Theatre
#3 thing to do: Walt Disney Concert Hall
Fun Fact: Statistics show that one out of every six residents are in the creative industry. With the number of artists, filmmakers, writers, actors, musicians and dancers concentrated in the city, they often call LA the “Creative Capital of the World”.
#1 Car Rental Company: Alamo
Jump into your rental car and drive to West Hollywood in Los Angeles and take a tour of where your favorite movie stars live! This tour is approximately 3 hours long and takes you to all the famous hot spots in a trolley or a Double Decker bus. Visit us this summer for the fun filled ride!!
Drive your car rental over to Zoo Drive in Los Angeles and visit the Los Angeles Zoo and Botanical Gardens this summer vacation! Pick up a Zoo map at the entrance and visit all the birds, mammals, reptiles, amphibians, and more!
Want more movie action on your summer vacation? Bring your car rental over to Universal Studios Hollywood and experience many different movie sets and thrilling rides! Come join us this Summer with our perfect weather and maybe even catch a glimps at a movie in the making! Hope to see you there!!
Los Angeles in Southern California is the second biggest city in the United States by population, and the center of North America's third largest metropolitan area (behind Mexico City and New York City). As a center of international trade, business, entertainment and culture, Los Angeles is a rich economic power with worldwide importance. It's also the city that includes the famous “Hollywood” district, with its movie, television and music corporations. The “City of Angels” is known as a very ethnically diverse metropolis, with its Spanish name – “Los Angeles” means “The Angels” – and its history as a part of nearby Mexico from 1821 to 1848. Some residents call themselves “Angelenos.”
Los Angeles was founded in 1781 by the Spanish, was a Mexican holding after Mexico's War of Independence, and was finally sold to the United States in 1848. California became a state two years later. Los Angeles hosted the 1932 and 1984 Summer Olympics.
Here are some Los Angeles activities for music & museum lovers!
There are many interesting and fun activities in Los Angeles, and with your car rental from VroomVroomVroom it's easy to experience a lot of them when you're in L.A.!
Drive your rental car over to the Getty Center in Central Los Angeles. Located at 1200 Getty Center Drive, it's the most popular art museum in the city, and features a spectacular collection that includes works by Cezanne, Monet and Van Gogh, spread throughout its architecturally stunning six buildings and gardens!
If you're a fan of classic music – and especially if you would call yourself a music connoisseur – then by all means, take the car rental you've booked using VroomVroomVroom down to 135 N. Grand Avenue for a symphony performance of the Los Angeles Philharmonic at the Walt Disney Concert Hall. You may never experience a more crisp, clean musical performance, because the Disney Hall boasts the most acoustically sophisticated design of any building on Earth!
The Griffith Observatory is another must-visit attraction in Los Angeles. Your affordable car rental will give you the ability to zip over to Observatory Road (at the end of Vermont Avenue), where you will find the observatory inside the 4,000-acre Griffith Park. (Note: When you visit the observatory, you can drive your rental car directly to it and park for free in its lot.) This free public planetarium has the best views of the Los Angeles basin, and offers exhibits and public telescopes, as well as a bookstore and a café for souvenirs.
The Los Angeles County Museum of Art is another attraction where you can spend a quiet afternoon. Located at 5905 Wilshire Boulevard in Central Los Angeles, the museum has been displaying famous works and educating L.A. art lovers since 1965. Proud of its ethnically diverse collections (numbering over 100 thousand total pieces), the museum features European, American, Latin American and Asian art, as well as an adjacent contemporary art museum called “BCAM”. You can take a free tour and even catch a film or concert at this world-class art lover's paradise!If you've used VroomVroomVroom to compare car rental rates and find the affordable vehicle that you want to drive around Los Angeles, you're going to love taking it for a drive over to the California Science Center. The center, which can be found at 700 Exposition Park Drive, features over a hundred interactive science exhibits, and since 2012 is home to Space Shuttle Orbiter Endeavour. The shuttle is to be the crown jewel of the science museum's new Air and Space Center, a 200 thousand-square-foot expansion to the main building!
- Avis Los Angeles-Washington Blvd & Alameda St - 1910 East Washington Blvd, Los Angeles, CA. 90021
- Avis Los Angeles Downtown - 888 S Figueroa Street, Suite 130, Los Angeles, CA. 90017
- Hertz Union Station - 800 N Alameda St, Los Angeles, CA. 90012-2902
- Budget Los Angeles - 800 North Alameda, Union Station, Los Angeles, CA. 90012
- Enterprise W.Hollywood/Sunset Strip - 8367 West Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA. 90069
- Avis Westwood/Beverly Hills - 1234 Westwood Blvd (At Wilshire), Los Angeles, CA. 90024
- Hertz La Cienega - 1103 S. La Cienega Blvd., Los Angeles, CA. 90035
- Hertz Pico - 4334 W Pico Blvd, Los Angeles, CA. 90019
- Avis Studio City - 11656 Ventura Blvd, Studio City, CA. 91604
- Hertz Downtown Sheraton - 711 South Hope Street, Los Angeles, CA. 90017
- Hertz Downtown Marriott - 333 S. Figueroa St, Los Angeles, CA. 90071
- Enterprise W.L.A. Olympic/Sepulveda - 11151 W Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles, CA. 90064
- Avis Los Angeles (Mid-Wilshire Blvd) - 3600 Wilshire Blvd, Ste 100M, Los Angeles, CA. 90010
- Hertz Crowne Plaza - 1150 S Beverly Dr, Los Angeles, CA. 90035
- Enterprise Westwood/Century City - 10799 Santa Monica Blvd, Los Angeles, CA. 90025
- Enterprise La Cienega/Pico - 1435 S. La Cienega Blvd. #D, Los Angeles, CA. 90035
- Enterprise West L.A.-Pico/Bundy - 11779 West Pico Blvd, Los Angeles, CA. 90064
- Enterprise Culver City-Venice Blvd. - 10757-61 Venice Blvd., Los Angeles, CA. 90034
- Enterprise Wilshire/Labrea - 1234 S La Brea Ave, Los Angeles, CA. 90019
- Enterprise Highland Park/Eagle Rock - 4442 York Blvd., Los Angeles, CA. 90041
- Enterprise Hancock Park - 4550 W. Beverly Blvd., Los Angeles, CA. 90004
- Avis Manchester - 5740 Arbor Vitae Street, Los Angeles, CA. 90045
- Enterprise Pershing Square - 530 S.Olive Street-Pkg Level 1, Los Angeles, CA. 90013
- Enterprise Los Feliz/Silverlake - 1608 Hillhurst Ave., Los Angeles, CA. 90027
- Enterprise Downtown Los Angeles - 1944 S. Figueroa, Los Angeles, CA. 90007
- Hertz Westwood - 2021 Westwood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA. 90025
- Dollar Los Angeles - 1025 South Labrea Ave, Los Angeles, CA. 90019
- Enterprise La Cienega/Jefferson - 3318 S La Cienega Blvd, Los Angeles, CA. 90016
- Enterprise Beverly/La Brea - 7100 Beverly Blvd., Los Angeles, CA. 90036
- Enterprise USC - 620 West 35Th Street, Psx, Los Angeles, CA. 90089
- Hertz Simonson'S - 5032 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA. 90036
- Hertz Eagle Rock - 4730 Eagle Roak Blvd, Los Angeles, CA. 90041
- Enterprise Exotic Car Collection - 8734 Bellanca Ave, Los Angeles, CA. 90045
- Hertz Crenshaw Collision Cent. - 4610 Crenshaw Blvd., Los Angeles, CA. 90043
- Hertz Tujunga - 6864 Foothill Blvd., Tujunga, CA. 91042
- Hertz Specialty Car Craft - 1862 South La Cienega Blvd, Los Angeles, CA. 90034
- Enterprise Korea Town - 3412 W Pico Blvd, Los Angeles, CA. 90019
- Enterprise Toluca Hills/Oakwoods - 3600 Barham Blvd, Los Angeles, CA. 90068
- Hertz Ace Tech - West LA - 2028 S Sepulveda Blvd, Los Angeles, CA. 90025
- Hertz Jw Marriott Los Angeles - 900 W Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles, CA. 90015
- Hertz Lax Hilton Hotel - 5711 West Century Blvd, Los Angeles, CA. 90045
- Hertz Lax Marriott Hotel - 5855 W Century Blvd, Los Angeles, CA. 90045
|Book At||Miles/km to Los Angeles||Depot Count||Directions to Los Angeles||Latitude||Longitude|
|*Distance is calculated arial. Actual will be different.|
Compare cheap rv motorhome rental prices in Los Angeles, California. We also compare cheap campervan rentals.
Los Angeles Car Rental
Los Angeles travel guide designed to help you book cheap car rental, discover things to do and learn some travel tips for Los Angeles
Los Angeles Night Life
It's hard to decide where to hang out at night in Los Angeles. There are clubs, bars, pubs, themed bars, neighborhood joints and VIP events. How do you narrow it down?
Los Angeles Dining
One minute it's the hottest place to be seen, the next it's a ghost town. Want to avoid that confusion? Want some really great food? Check out our list of really good things to eat when in Los Angeles
Los Angeles Travel Guide
LA is crammed with plastic- people, tourist opportunities and experiences. Do something different! Skip Disneyland and check out the true Los Angeles, you'll find it's more real than you think.
- Dodge Grand Caravan
- Ford Escape
- Toyota Corolla
- 8 days