San Francisco Car Rental Price Comparison
Here is car rental information for San Francisco.
VroomVroomVroom is the USA's best service for car rental comparison because we offer so many benefits for people who wish to compare rates:
- We require no credit card! (The car rental agency you pick might require one, depending on their policy.)
- There are no booking fees!
- There are no cancellation fees!
- We save you time and money!
- We will match any price using our Price Promise!
Most travelers arriving in San Francisco will touch down at San Francisco International Airport. The airport is the base of operations for Virgin America and a hub for United Airlines. It's approximately a 13-mile trip north from the airport into San Francisco, because the airport actually sits outside the city, in San Mateo County. A car rental will allow you to get into, and then to get around the city, quickly and easily. And there are no upfront fees for our service, so you pay when you arrive. There are also no hidden fees and no cancellation fees!
Across the San Francisco Bay (and on the eastern shore) is Metropolitan Oakland International Airport, which in many instances is a lower-cost alternative to flying into San Francisco International. The drive is about 30 minutes from the Oakland Airport to the heart of San Francisco. From either airport, we recommend that you use VroomVroomVroom to compare cheap car rental rates and save money!
To pick up your cheap car rental, San Francisco International Airport's Rental Car Center serves as a convenient location, and you can get to it utilizing the airport's AirTrain transport system. AirTrain – an elevated train – runs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and is wheelchair accessible. Stations for the system can be found in the terminals, terminal garages and the Rental Car Center. AirTrain's Blue Line provides service to the R.C.C. If your company is off-airport, just take AirTrain to the R.C.C. and transfer to off-airport car rental shuttles, which pick up customers along the south curb of the R.C.C.
Here are fun facts about San Francisco!
Did You Know... That as a major tourist destination itself, San Francisco is famous for its unique summer fogs, the tasteful coexistence of Victorian and modern architecture and its most renowned icon, the Golden Gate Bridge.
Best way to travel: Car
#1 thing to do: Golden Gate Bridge
#2 thing to do: San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
#3 thing to do: Chinatown
Fun Fact: The high post-war influx and meshing of returning servicemen, up-scaled immigration and liberalizing spirits built up to the 'Summer of Love' and gay rights movement, immortalizing San Francisco as the seat of American liberal activism.
#1 Car Rental Company: Alamo
Jump into your rental car and drive on over to the piers of the San Francisco Bay. A favorite is the Fisherman's Warf on Pier 39, where you can:
- get a view of the famous Alcatraz Island
- take a tour of the Bay
- sit and watch the lazy sea lions
- do a little shopping
- or grab a bowl of the Bay's famous clam chowder!
In the mood for some shopping? Book a car rental with us and visit the Metreon. It is a first-of-its-kind entertainment center in the heart of downtown San Francisco. It includes a variety of restaurants, shopping venues, theatres, and entertainment destinations, including the West Coast's largest IMAX theater, making this a fun destination for all ages! Summer break is almost over so we hope to see you soon!
Come visit the most crooked street in San Francisco!! Drive your cheap car rental over to the Hyde Street Cable Car Line which stops on the crest -- you'll get a great view of the Bay from this point!
- Enterprise Civic Center - 550 Turk St, San Francisco, CA. 94102
- Avis Hyatt Regency-Embarcadero - 5 Embarcadero Center, San Francisco, CA. 94111
- Avis San Francisco - 821 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA. 94103
- Enterprise Exotic Car Collection - 233 Ellis St, San Francisco, CA. 94102
- Hertz South San Francisco - 177 S. Airport Blvd., South San Francisco, CA. 94080
- Avis South San Francisco - 230 Harbor Way, South San Francisco, CA. 94080
- Alamo Sfo Civic Center - 1600 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA. 94103-2414
- Avis Union Square - 675 Post St (Between Jones & Taylor), San Francisco, CA. 94109
- Thrifty San Francisco O'Farrell - 350 O'Farrell Street, San Francisco, CA. 94102
- Budget San Francisco - 495 Bay Street, Fisherman'S Wharf, San Francisco, CA. 94133
- Avis Fishermans Wharf - 500 Beach Street, Ste 120, San Francisco, CA. 94133
- Alamo San Francisco Bush St - 750 Bush Street, San Francisco, CA. 94108
- Hertz Fisherman'S Wharf - 500 Beach St #121, San Francisco, CA. 94133
- Alamo Sfo Union Square - 340 O'Farrell Street, San Francisco, CA. 94102-2117
- Hertz San Francisco-Mason St - 325 Mason Street, San Francisco, CA. 941020000
- Hertz Westin St. Francis Hotel - 335 Powell St, San Francisco, CA. 941020000
- National San Fran Union Square - 750 Bush Street, San Francisco, CA. 94108
- Hertz 10Th Street - 241 10Th Street, San Francisco, CA. 94103
- Hertz Ellis Street - 840 Ellis Street, San Francisco, CA. 94109
- Hertz Geary Blvd. - 3928 Geary Blvd., San Francisco, CA. 94118-3219
- Enterprise Union Square - 233 Ellis St, San Francisco, CA. 94102
- Dollar San Francisco - O'Farrell Street - 364 O'Farrell St., San Francisco, CA. 94102
- Hertz Marriott Marquis Htl - 55 4Th Street, San Francisco, CA. 94103
- Budget San Francisco - 5 Embarcadero, Hyatt Regency Embarcadero, San Francisco, CA. 94111
- Alamo Sfo Convention Cntr - 687 Folsom Street, San Francisco, CA. 94107
- National San Fran O'Farrell St. - 320 O'Farrell Street, San Francisco, CA. 94102
- National Civic Ctr 1600 Mission - 1600 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA. 94103-2414
- Budget San Francisco - 821 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA. 94103
- National Sfo Convention Cntr - 687 Folsom Street, San Francisco, CA. 94107
- Enterprise Fisherman'S Wharf - 350 Beach Street, San Francisco, CA. 94133
- Enterprise 1600 Mission/Van Ness - 1600 Mission St, San Francisco, CA. 94103
- Enterprise Richmond District - 4250 Geary Blvd, San Francisco, CA. 94118
- Hertz O'Farrell Street - 550 O'Farrell Street, San Francisco, CA. 94102
- Enterprise Sunset District - 498 Winston Dr, San Francisco, CA. 94132
- Budget Budget San Fran Post St. Ca. - 675 Post Street, Union Square, San Francisco, CA. 94109
- Hertz J.W. Marriott - 500 Post Street, San Francisco, CA. 941021240
- Enterprise South Of Market - 312 8Th St, San Francisco, CA. 94103
- Enterprise Moscone Center - 727 Folsom St., San Francisco, CA. 94107
- Enterprise Cesar Chavez - 45 Charter Oak Ave, San Francisco, CA. 94124
- Dollar San Francisco - Sheraton Fishermans Wharf - 2500 Mason Street, San Francisco, CA. 94103
- Hertz Signature Flight Support - 1052 North Access Road, San Francisco, CA. 94128
|Book At||Miles/km to San Francisco||Depot Count||Directions to San Francisco||Latitude||Longitude|
|South San Francisco||8.3/13.4||2||Directions||37.65466||-122.40775|
|*Distance is calculated arial. Actual will be different.|
Compare cheap rv motorhome rental prices in San Francisco, California. We also compare cheap campervan rentals.
San Francisco Car Rental
San Francisco travel guide designed to help you book cheap car rental, discover things to do and learn some travel tips for San Francisco
San Fran things to do
San Francisco boomed in the dot com era, but it has slowly become more affordable in the years since, without losing its beauty and sophistication. San Fran will charm your pants off...
San Francisco Landmarks
Information about the Landmarks in San Francisco
Transport in San Francisco
Ideas on how to get around San Francisco
- Hyundai Accent
- Corolla S
- Toyota Corolla
- 6 days