Compare Discounted Rates for Brooklyn Car Rentals
Here is information about car rental in Brooklyn, New York.
Brooklyn is the biggest borough of New York City, and is home to 2.5 million Americans. Brooklyn is home to the world-famous Brooklyn Bridge, one of the oldest suspension bridges in the country. Located at the west end of Long Island, Brooklyn would be the fourth most populated city in the United States, if it was separate from New York City.
If you need to book a car rental in Brooklyn, you've come to the right place! At VroomVroomVroom, there are no booking fees and no fees if you need to cancel your booking. In fact, we don't even require a credit card. There's no payment to us – ever, because our service is free! You just provide your credit card to the car rental provider at pick up and you'll be charged then or when you drop it off, depending on the policy of the provider.Our service is totally secure – your personal details are protected by SSL high encryption. So overall, when you book with us and get a great deal, there's no risk! And the best part is, we will match any price on a car rental using our Price Promise! (Check the Price Promise page and get the details now!)
Here's more information about Brooklyn attractions!
When you're in Brooklyn, you can use the car rental you're booking to check out all kinds of fun events, and to visit the beautiful parks and interesting attractions of New York City!
Drive your car rental to the Coney Island Mermaid Parade, a floats-and-costumes parade held every June. Or you might prefer to take your rental car over to the Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest, held every Independence Day (July 4), also on Coney Island. If it's the end of summer when you're visiting Brooklyn, your car rental can get you over to the Labor Day Carnival (a.k.a. the West Indian Day Parade), on the Eastern Parkway in Crown Heights! It's such a cool and fun time, you really have to experience it for yourself!
Use your affordable car rental to visit the Brooklyn Botanic Garden. It's 52 acres of cherry trees, rose gardens, Japanese pond gardens, conservatories, and children's gardens! You'll find it adjacent to Prospect Park. Another popular attraction for tourists is Green-Wood Cemetery, which dates back to 1838 and covers over 475 acres! You can locate and visit the final resting places of toy store founder F.A.O. Schwarz, the notorious politician “Boss” Tweed, or “The Wizard of Oz” himself – actor Frank Morgan played the mysterious wizard in the perennial classic film!
One last thing before you drop off your car rental and leave the amazing borough of Brooklyn, New York – you must drive over to see the world-famous Brooklyn Bridge!
Discover the big city and compare cheap car rental in Brooklyn...
Did you know that Brooklyn is the most populous of New York's five boroughs?
Best Way to travel: Bus, Car, Train
#1 Thing to do: Green-Wood Cemetery
#2 Thing to do: Brooklyn Bridge
#3 Thing to do: Brooklyn Tabernacle
Brooklyn was an independent city until its consolidation with New York
City in 1898, and continues to maintain a distinct culture, independent
art scene, and unique architectural heritage.
#1 Car Rental Company: Avis
- Avis Brooklyn, NY - 211 Atlantic Avenue, Brooklyn, NY. 11201
- Enterprise Flatlands Canarsie - 8014 Foster Ave, Brooklyn, NY. 11236
- Hertz Coney Island Ave - 1100 Coney Island Ave, Brooklyn, NY. 11230
- Enterprise Park Slope - 453 3Rd Ave, Brooklyn, NY. 11215
- Hertz Atlantic Ave - 238 Atlantic Ave, Brooklyn, NY. 11201
- Enterprise Downtown Brooklyn - 290 Livingston Street, Brooklyn, NY. 11217
- Enterprise Williamsburg - 266 Mcguinness Blvd, Brooklyn, NY. 11222
- Enterprise Sheepshead Bay/Gravesend - 2815 Coney Island Ave, Brooklyn, NY. 11235
- Enterprise Bensonhurst - 2147 Bath Avenue, Brooklyn, NY. 11214
- Hertz Park Slope Brooklyn - 906 Union St, Brooklyn, NY. 11215
- Enterprise Bay Ridge - 657 64Th Street, Brooklyn, NY. 11220
- Enterprise Marine Park - 2235 Flatbush Ave, Brooklyn, NY. 11234
- Enterprise Midwood - 1212 Coney Island Ave., Brooklyn, NY. 11230
|Book At||Miles/km to Brooklyn||Depot Count||Directions to Brooklyn||Latitude||Longitude|
|*Distance is calculated arial. Actual will be different.|
Brooklyn things to do guide and cheap car rental guide for Brooklyn - VroomVroomVroom
- Kia Rio
- Hyundai Accent
- Gm Express, Ford Econoline
- 2 days