Cleveland Car Rental Comparison
Here are some information about car rental in Cleveland!
Cleveland is the 2nd biggest city in Ohio and a diversified economic power in the Midwestern United States. Formerly focused on manufacturing, Cleveland now boasts financial services, biomedical and healthcare companies as its claims to prosperity, and is also the home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame! 400 thousand people live inside its city limits, with around 1.7 million more in its greater metropolitan area.
When you want to book a cheap car rental in Cleveland, VroomVroomVroom will help you save time and money as you compare rental rates from all the top providers! This includes Avis, Budget, Enterprise and Hertz! With us, you never need a credit card to find a great deal – we don't require that you enter one! You'll only need it when you pick up your car, and to pay when you drop it off (if the company doesn't require payment at pick up).We are the experts in car rental price comparison, and we help people every day to find great deals on rental vehicles that they would otherwise have been charged much more to book!
Always remember, VroomVroomVroom won't charge you any hidden fees, and we'll send you an instant email confirmation of your car rental booking!
Here is more information about Cleveland!
Situated on the southern shore of Lake Erie, Cleveland is known for its
association with rock and roll music. It was originally founded as a
center for manufacture but has recently become better known for its role
in service economy. As with many other large cities, Cleveland's
leaders struggle with the poverty of some neighborhoods as well as the
difficulty in funding high quality public education. Should you visit
Cleveland, here are a few things you should not miss.
With your car rental you can also explore all the cultural attractions this fine city has to offer visitors! Drive your rental car to Severance Hall and hear a concert by the top-ranked Cleveland Orchestra! The Cleveland Museum of Art is also a top-rated stop for tourists and locals alike. Drive your affordable car rental to this wonderful museum and view its impressive collection, known for an amazing assortment of exhibits featuring artifacts from Asia, medieval Europe and pre-Christopher Columbus America!
Fine cuisine and dining are huge in Cleveland today! In 2008, the Chicago Tribune called Cleveland the country's “hot new dining city”. Famous local chefs include Michael Symon, named “The Next Iron Chef” by Food Network in 2007. Food writer Michael Ruhlman also hails from Cleveland, and he appeared with Anthony Bourdain for an entire episode of “No Reservations” that featured Cleveland's awesome restaurant scene!
If the outdoors and fresh air are what you're seeking, your car rental will also give you the freedom to visit Cleveland's Emerald Necklace – this wonderful park is actually 60 miles of interconnected parks and green areas giving the city a world-class walking, running and bicycling trail system!
5 Things You Must Do in Cleveland
1. Take in a Broadway play, ballet or musical at the Playhouse Square Center. Built in the 20's and renovated in the 80's this group of theaters dedicated to the performing arts is second largest only to New York City's Lincoln Center.
2. Visit the USS Cod. Sailing on seven war patrols during World War II, this Gato-class submarine now docks in Cleveland where visitors can tour the famous sub.
3. Rock out at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum. Learn the history of some of the most influential singers and producers in the music industry. The museum features artists such as Elvis Presley, Chuck Berry and Buddy Holly. For more information on the Hall of Fame click on the link.
4. Experience cultural diversity at the West Side Market. More than 180 vendors with each offering their own individual ethnic foods make this market unique.
5. Enjoy Lake Erie. Fishing, swimming, boating, parasailing, jet skiing, canoeing and scuba diving are just a few of activities you can enjoy at the lake. There are lots of websites to look at for information on the Lake here is one of them, Lake Erie.
Here are some interesting facts about Cleveland, Ohio!
Did you know that a Frenchman's positive observations on Cleveland's classy, sophisticated society despite being set in the middle of a forested environment is what led to it being called 'Cleveland'?
Best way to travel: Car, Bus, Train
#1 thing to do: Cleveland Botanical Garden
#2 thing to do: Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum
#3 thing to do: Museum of Contemporary Art Cleveland
Cleveland has the hardcore honor of being the home of the Rock and Roll
Hall of Fame. They have the entire history of one of the world's
greatest music genres stored right within the confines of their lucky
#1 Car Rental Company: Thrifty