Top 5 Things to Do in Lake Ozark
Mountains, parks, rivers and lakes abound in the area surrounding Lake Ozark, Missouri, offering travellers and residents alike plenty to do all year round. Thousands of acres of forest and rolling hills beckon those looking for outdoor fun, while the town of Lake Ozark offers rare opportunities that you've got to see to believe.
1. Visit Lake of the Ozarks State Park: Over 17,000 acres provide a hiker and camper heaven to outdoorsmen and women. Every season offers something for everyone, whether you're in the mood to hike or just watch the colours change in the fall. For more information on the Park click on the link.
2. Camp at Ha Ha Tonka State Park: This 3,000 acre state park offers swimming, camping, horseback riding, mountain bike and hiking trails. Wildlife aplenty, bird watching and the enjoyment of the great outdoors attract visitors all year round. For more information on the Park click on the link.
3. Go Antique Hunting: The large number of antique stores located in downtown Lake Ozark is an antiquary's dream. Shop for glass, iron or wood artefacts from ten to a hundred years old.
4. Visit Bridal Cave: One of the most famous caves in the United States, this cave is rated as one of the most scenic in America. Park interpreters provide guided tours every few minutes that last about an hour and delight both children and adults. Bridal Cave provides an once-in-a-lifetime experience. For more information on the Cave, click on the link.
5. Enjoy a Dino Space Adventure: This science centre fun park will keep children entertained for hours with hands-on science activities. There are also serious exhibits for the adults in the group. For more information on Dino Space