Stateline Car Rental Comparison: Drive in full-style, paying slashed-price.
Did you know that Stateline is home to 5 open casinos, 4 of which qualify as resorts?
Best Way to Travel: Car, Bus
#1 Thing to do: Wanna Ride Tahoe Bike Shuttle & Tours
#2 Thing to do: Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course
#3 Thing to do: Bill's Lake Tahoe Casino
Fun Fact: The population in Stateline swells during the winter and summer seasons due to the high number of hotel rooms and rental accommodations available.
#1 Car Rental Company: Hertz
Top 5 Things to Do in Stateline
Located at the east shore of Tahoe Lake, Stateline experiences a huge inflow of tourists in the winter and the summer seasons. The place is well connected to the rest of the country and, the different hotels present here make sure that the tourists do not feel a lack of any facility.
1. Visit the Heavenly Ski Resort: Boasting of its longest mountain fall of about 5.5 miles and a vertical fall of about 3,500 feet, the resort is the place where the tourists can indulge in many activities even in the summer season. In the summer season the tourists can enjoy horse riding, hiking and other adventurous activities.
2. Go to the Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course: This golf course has been rated as par-72 golf venue and also features among the top hundred ones in the country. The features of the course make it one of the most popular and beautiful golf courses in the entire northern Nevada.
3. Enjoy playing at Caesars Tahoe: Promising high end entertainment to the tourists, the area features large gaming tables and lit slot machines. The tourists are also provided with live entertainment at the club.
4. Enjoy the ride in Heavenly Aerial Tram: For the adventure lovers, this is one of the major attractions. Reaching about 2,000 feet above Tahoe Lake, the ride will provide the tourist with a lifetime experience.
5. Visit the Sierra Galleries: This gallery opened for public viewing from 1983 and ever since its opening, has displayed some exceptional pieces of art.