Reasons to book a rental car with VroomVroomVroom
With our fast and easy car hire booking system, you can have a rental car at Waterville Airport completely booked and confirmed within two minutes.
- Zero booking and cancellation fees. Unlike other car rental websites, we don't charge any fee for booking and cancellation.
- We guarantee the lowest price. You can get the cheapest rate or we'll send difference and $20. Read our Price Promise to know more.
- Reliable rental cars because we only offer deals from our leading car suppliers, thus making sure that their car are in best condition and they often change their fleet of cars. Furthermore, we negotiate deals with the car rental companies every day, so you don't have to waste time negotiating yourself.
5 Things You Must Do in Waterville, Maine
1. Take a picnic lunch next to the Kennebec River
Centered around the Kennebec River, Waterville in Maine, offers visitors a taste of small town New England and the chance to meet its lovely and gracious residents. Here are five things you must do in Waterville, Maine:
Cross the picturesque Two Cent Bridge and find a spot among the lovely trees to have an afternoon picnic among the birds and lovely foliage in this quaint New England spot. Hike nearby trails and take in the pristine natural areas.
2. Take a driving tour of the fall colors in and around Waterville
Somewhere in late September or early October, the fall colors will dazzle visitors as they take a driving tour along the hills and valleys near the Kennebec River. See the bright red maple trees at the peak of the season.
3. Buy some produce at the Waterville Farmer's Market
A summer tradition, the farmer's market offers more than twenty stalls selling the freshest produce you'll find in New England. Pet a llama while you're there.
4. Take a walking tour of historic architecture in downtown Waterville
Originally called Ticonic Village, the town dates back to the early 19th Century and offers quaint New England architecture and historic buildings, including the lovely Waterville Town Hall.
5. Listen to the rushing sounds of the Ticonic Falls
The Kennebec River's Ticonic Falls was created from glacial retreat and is a lovely spot for families to enjoy the beautiful falls and the river surrounding it.
Best time to visit Waterville
Weather-wise, this climatic region is characterized by huge seasonal temperature differences, based from the Köppen Climate Classification system. The city consists of warm to hot (and generally humid) summers, as well as cold (occasionally hard cold) winters.