Car Rental Delivered to Your Door
Car rental delivery is a way that you can save time. Instead of going to a car rental depot, some car rental companies will actually deliver your car rental to you. When it comes to car rental delivery, it is important to keep in mind that you will be charged extra for this service. We recommend weighing up the pros and cons of this service before you make your decision. In most instances, you will be charged additional costs that may be more than you would expect. Additionally, car rental delivery is not something that VroomVroomVroom offers. You would need to go through the supplier directly to use this service.
Things you need to know about arranging a rental car delivery
- Make sure that you read the fine print about car rental delivery. You will be charged more for this service. Make sure you understand exactly what the service entails and what this means for you.
- It will most likely be cheaper for you to catch a taxi or Uber to the depot to pick up you rental instead of it being delivered to you.
- Are you flying into an airport? Most airports have car rental desks where you can pick up your rental. Instead of having a car delivered to where you are staying, why not pick up your rental when you land at your destination.
- If you are trying to save money while you travel, car rental delivery will not be the best option for you. With anything, have a think about what you want more, convenience or to save money. This should help you make your decision.
- At VroomVroomVroom we do not offer car rental delivery on our website. This is because we have a focus on providing our customers with great rates.
Need help booking your car rental? Have anymore questions about car rental delivery? You can contact our customer care experts here.