Glendale Car Rental Comparison
Here is some information about Glendale, ArizonaGlendale is home to around 230 thousand Americans and is one of the major suburbs of Phoenix, Arizona.
To compare rental car prices for Avis, Budget, Enterprise, Hertz and Thrifty in Glendale, just use our simple search box and you'll get a list of every vehicle available for the dates you enter!
The National Football League's Arizona Cardinals and the National Hockey League's Phoenix Coyotes play their home games in Glendale, and the city also hosts the annual Tostitos Fiesta Bowl college football game. The 2008 NFL Championship, Super Bowl XLII, was also held in Glendale. Modern literature is well-known around this Arizona city, with Stephenie Meyer, author of the Twilight books, and Brett Helquist, who illustrated A Series of Unfortunate Events, calling Glendale home.
If you're traveling to Glendale, you should definitely book a cheap car rental. It will provide you with the freedom you need to see all the attractions in this fine Arizona city, and to spend as much time as you want to explore Glendale, as well as the whole metropolitan area of Phoenix!
Please be aware that we are the experts in comparing car rental rates, and we can help you book a great deal on a rental vehicle without even using your credit card! How do we do that, you ask? Well, our service is free! There's never a payment from you to VroomVroomVroom, because your credit card is debited either when you pick up, or when you drop off, the car rental.
There are no hidden fees, no cancellation charges, and no hassles when you deal with us… just a fast, friendly team of people who are here to help you get the car rental you want, at a price that will make you say, “Wow!” The prices we display show you the cost of the car rental, and we also display the total including all taxes. This means you won't be surprised at the end of the booking process. Other sites may do that sort of thing – but we're better than that!!!
Once you have your picked up your affordable car rental, why not enjoy a nice cup of coffee or a meal out with your family or business associates? Drive your rental car over to Porto's Bakery and Café, which is a top-rated Glendale restaurant specializing in sandwiches, baked goods and desserts!
Or maybe you're ready for a nice evening out with the whole family? Try taking your car rental out for a drive and visiting Raffi's Place Restaurant, where you can sample an eclectic menu of tasty meals featuring American favorites like barbecue alongside Armenian and Middle Eastern fare!
Other top-rated restaurants in Glendale include La Cabanita, the city's best Mexican place, and Gennaro's Ristorante, which has the best-reviewed Italian fine cuisine in the city of Glendale!
Top 5 Things to do in Glendale
Located about 9 miles from Phoenix in Maricopa County, Arizona is the city of Glendale. The city calls itself the “Arizona's Antique Capital”. Glendale is home to the Arizona Cardinals of the National Football Conference.
1. Go to a ranch: The Sahuaro Ranch was constructed in 1885 and there are 17 ranch buildings on it and is also listed on the National Register of Historic Places. One gets to feel what life used to be in the past living on a ranch. It is very educational for the children, as they get to actually see a part of American history.
2. Visit a candy company: The Cerreta Candy Company is a family owned business and a tour of the candy company is very exciting for children as they get to see how candy is actually made and packaged. Just a look at the amount of caramel is an eye popper for them.
3. Catch a game of football: Visit the Phoenix Stadium, home of the Arizona Cardinals, the Fiesta Bowl and the BCS championship game and if there is a game on, one can get to see an exciting match. The photo gallery is also worth visiting.
4. See a bead museum: Yes, there is actually a bead museum. Opened in 1984 by Gabrielle Liese, the museum has a range of above 100,000 beads and bead artifacts from all around the world. A tour of this unique museum is very informative and educational.
5. See water world: For excitement and fun do visit water world safari. For those not prepared for rides that are heart-stopping, there are safer adventures on the ocean waves ride at the Serengeti Surf Wave Pool, or cruise over to the “little kids” play area in Jungle Jim's.
Here are some more interesting facts about Glendale!
Best Way to Travel: Car
#1 Thing to do: The Bead Museum
#2 Thing to do: Sahuaro Ranch Park
#3 Thing to do: Deer Valley Rock Art Center
Fun Fact: Jordin Sparks (winner of American Idol Season 6) is a resident of Glendale.
#1 Car Rental Companies: Avis, Budget, Hertz, Thrifty