Deals on wheels with Melbourne Car Rentals
Did you know that Melbourne expanded in 1969 by merging with Eau Gallie and that marked the start of the city's big jump into progress.
Best way to travel: Car, Bus, Rail, Foot, Taxi
#1 thing to do: Mainstreet Pub
#2 thing to do: Andretti Thrill Park
#3 thing to do: Henegar Center For the Arts
Fun Fact: There used to be an Englishman who acted as postmaster for the city and his name was Cornthwaite John Hector. Since he spent the majority of his years in Melbourne, the city decided to adapt the place's name.
#1 Car Rental Company: Alamo
- Hertz Atlantic Jet Center - 1401 General Aviation, Melbourne, FL. 32935
- Avis Melbourne - Sears Auto Center - 1050 Babcock Street, Melbourne, FL. 32901
- Budget Melbourne Fl Sears - 1050 South Babcock Street, Sears Auto Center, Melbourne, FL. 32901
- Hertz Gator Chrysler Hle - 840 South Harbor City Blvd, Melbourne, FL. 32901
- Dollar Melbourne Int'l Airport - 670 South Apollo Blvd, Melbourne, FL. 32901
|Book At||Miles/km to Melbourne||Depot Count||Directions to Melbourne||Latitude||Longitude|
|*Distance is calculated arial. Actual will be different.|
Five things to do in Melbourne and cheap rental car tips in Melbourne - VroomVroomVroom