Davis is a city in Yolo County, California, US. According to the survey, the city had a populace of 64,821. Davis was positioned as the second most erudite city in the USA.
1. Go rock climbing: If you want to learn rock climbing then a visit to the 2,400 square foot Rocknasium gym is a must. The climbing wall is made of undulated bricks and lumps of artificial rocks form a landscape that gives an effect that climbers find in natural settings.
2. Visit an arts gallery: The art of ceramics has a history in Davis; many popular sculptors in this medium exist in the town. The Natsoulas Gallery features work from over fifty artists. A range of work can be seen here from clay to paintings and from ceramics to sculptures. It also presents visual, language and musical events.
3. Learn plant life: Many school children come here to be taught about the native flora on this distinctive 80-acre preserve. During camps in summer, children get a close and personal look at nature. The UC Davis Arboretum is not only for kids. The staff presents gardening and landscaping workshops for grownups.
4. Visit a handicraft shop: This place is an extension of a non-profit organization designed to promote the works of indigenous international artists. At De Colors the shelves are stocked with crafts, jewelry, garments, cards and other stuff made by native craftspeople.
5. See some rare paintings: Twenty-five years ago, Pence gallery was originally a dentist's office. Over fifty artists, including Wayne Thiebaud and Robert Arneson, have given their time or offered work to support the gallery.
|Unfortunately we do not have search enabled at Davis. |
Please try one of the following nearby locations:
|Book At||Miles/km to Davis||Directions to Davis||Latitude||Longitude|
|*Distance is calculated aerial. Actual will be different.|