Compare Deals to Find A High Quality and Cheap Car Rental in Grandville
Grandville is a magnificent city located in the state of Michigan, more exactly in Kent County. Grandville is surrounded by the cities of Grand Rapids, Wyoming and Walker, being also at the border of the county. Also, Grandville is one of the oldest suburbs of Grand Rapids, with a history dating more than 100 years back.
However, Grandville was incorporated as an independent city, in 1933. Currently, there are 16.263 people living in Grandville, according to the 2000 census. Even though it may be considered to be a small city, Grandville has many things to offer for both residents and visitors. It would be a shame not to visit Grandville, because everyone will enjoy the time spent here
Explore top attractions within Grandville in a rental car
RiverTown Crossings is an amazing shopping mall located in Grandville. Here, every shopping enthusiast will have a perfect time, going on as many shopping sprees as s/he pleases. The mall opened in 1999 and has been operating ever since. Among the most famous retailers you can find here, Sears, Barnes & Noble, Younkers and Marshall's Field's are definitely the best ones. You will also find here numerous dining options, plenty of restaurants and a 20 screen cinema complex.
Loeschner's Village Green is the best provider of family fun in Grandville, and maybe the entire region. The facility was founded in 1955 and it has been delighting both tourists and locals ever since. This amusement park will show everyone a good time, no matter the age. Mini-golf courses are also available.
If you have any questions about car rental in Grandville, make sure to contact our fabulous and friendly customer care experts. They can be reached via email, chat, or phone call. You can also get in touch with them via Facebook and Twitter.
Grandville is a small city in Kent County, Michigan. The total population of the city was just under 17,000 people during the year 2000 census. Being a small place there is not much to do in Grandville but however it is just 6 miles from the Grand Rapids, which is a major city in Kent County and there is plenty to do.
1. Learn rock climbing: The Higher Ground Rock Climbing Center has a huge bouldering room and 23 feet walls on which one can climb. There are instructors to guide and help and one can either bring their own equipment or rent it from the center.
2. Play golf: The Thousand Oaks Golf Club has a beautiful 18 holes golf course that was designed by Rees Jones and it is a challenging course to play on.
3. Pay a visit to a sculpture park: The 125 acre Frederik Meijer Gardens and Sculpture Park has the largest conservatory and world class sculptures. It also has a sculpture of Leonardo da Vinci's Horse. There are nature trails that take one through the different gardens that have been carefully laid out in the park.
4. Play Laser tag: The Laser Quest has a multilevel maze and playing laser tag in it is great entertainment for children, keeping them occupied for hours. There are catwalks, smoke, sound effects. In fact everything that makes a laser tag game exciting and fun is here.
5. Relax watching a movie: To watch a film, a visit to the IMAX Theater is a must.