Kirkwood is a city located in St Louis County in the state of Missouri, USA. The city has been in the news as it was the first planned suburb situated west of the Mississippi river.
1. Pacific Railroad: It is a defunct railroad now. This is now visited by many tourists who want to understand the older methods of construction. The name was given by the person, who later on gave his name to the city.
2. American Theatre: One of the most popular movie theatres in the city. It has many shows playing frequently and is one of the popular hangouts of youngsters and other theater lovers.
3. Mississippi River: This is one of the most biggest and most prominent rivers in the country. It is a very popular place for tourists who have a passion for boating. It is also an important river in terms of fishing and other industries.
4. Forest Park: This is a natural park, which has a variety of rich flora and fauna. It is a protected area and lots of nature lovers come here during their visit to this place.
5. Grants farm: It has a variety of crops and trees being cultivated. The place is maintained by administrations set up by local authorities and is another one of the most visited places in the county.